PatPatate
join:2008-02-10
Sainte-Julie, QC

PatPatate to mau108

to mau108

Re: Outbound calls show number as 15142285030

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I observed a certain behavior:

- When my girlfriend called me from home, the called ID -always- worked fine.

Then that behavior changed :
- About 75% of the calls from home started to show the wrong caller ID.

ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS WHY? I'M NOT ASKING TO FIX IT, I WANT TO -UNDERSTAND-.

I know about value route not being guaranted for caller id... BUT IT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY IT WORKED BEFORE AND THAT NOW IT DOESN'T.

So, if you can't answer WHY THE DAMN THING CHANGED, shut up and go write useless crap on other forum posts. Thank you.

I'm giving them my money. Some idiot may think I'm not giving them enough because I was on value, but that's not a reason. I think I have to right to know if they're doing changes to the service they offer.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ALREADY DID THE SWITCH TO PREMIUM AND IT FIXED THE PROBLEM. SO DON'T COME HERE TO EXPLAIN ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VALUE AND PREMIUM, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER I'M LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU.
AVonGauss
Premium Member
join:2007-11-01
Boynton Beach, FL

1 edit

AVonGauss

Premium Member

said by PatPatate:

PLEASE NOTE THAT I ALREADY DID THE SWITCH TO PREMIUM AND IT FIXED THE PROBLEM. SO DON'T COME HERE TO EXPLAIN ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN VALUE AND PREMIUM, BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE ANSWER I'M LOOKING FOR. THANK YOU.

I think you're wanting to reply to me and not the original poster, whose thread you sort of highjacked in the first place. What is so hard to understand that multiple routes can be used for a single destination and when you select value routing they may use routes (providers) that do not support caller id? Is that really so difficult for you to comprehend?