Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher

Re: [game] Assassin in the Ice Cream Parlor

said by Kristopher:

LOL!

Can everyone point out their hints? It's a good learning tool, I think. Just the good ones.

I didn't drop a single one. Although, I swore to my death up and down that I did. That was my strategy. Die, to secure that win.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

What?!

»Re: [game] Assassin in the Ice Cream Parlor

This post is the reason I chose Dez! It was your use of the word spectator. I linked it with Dez's spectator role in your CG! What a crazy world.......
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to Archivis

I did the same, no hints. The smallest thing I did was vote dez, but I only did that so it didn't look like I was avoiding him. The way he was talking I knew I was going to be lynched soon, so I didn't want to blow it on my way out.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher

Nice read. I totally did not intend to do that.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to Antonica

You and Arch both did the right thing in offing yourselves for the good of the order. We should have known TheRul was bad by his wanting to live. Great game, though. I always liked this format.
--

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1

I've given the king away enough times that I'd rather die than to give him up again.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Kristopher

said by Kristopher:

We should have known TheRul was bad by his wanting to live.

Not all the time. I defended myself just because I felt I had crumbed enough for someone to pick up on it, crossing me off the list without having to weaken our numbers.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

That makes sense, but it also draws the assassin back to your posts to comb through them even more.

@Men: It's always good to vote the king, or at least pay attention to them. I thought it was neat we never really bothered with KrisN, and hoped that the assassin would go after him as the left alone king.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

Even late game? To me it appeared that the clueless assassin randomly voted for the king by chance and all the guards lynched him for the dez vote.