BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148

1 edit
reply to brownstone

Re: dvw3201b port forwarding

If you will just call the great folks in the PDS group this will be done in mere minutes...no seriously just minutes
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Einstein~

brownstone

@rr.com

Got it man! Sorry, I had to figure it out myself I had bridge mode working this morning, but my router wouldn't get an address via DHCP (just be patient, it will work eventually). In any event hit this link »Re: Time Warner Cable Wideband Internet Coming To Columbia, SC and it will help except for the master password, etc. I just used user/user and you can hit the ubee at 192.168.100.1 after it's in bridge mode. If you scren up, just hold in the reset for about ten seconds until the top light is flashing by itself.

Expand your moderator at work

brownstone

@rr.com
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: dvw3201b port forwarding

OK, port 80 still blocked, must be lightning upgrade. Is this a known blocked port? Work on both 10/20bm plans prior. At least I know how to put the ubee in bridge mode

brownstone

@rr.com

Ok, port 80 started working (hence the title, sorry about all the bridge mode stuff). I'm not sure why it was blocked before, but I made sure my no-ip address was updated. Once I did that I can forward to port 80 and 443 now!