uniqs

Screavics
Premium Member
join:2011-06-23
Pearcy, AR

Screavics

Premium Member

Cancelled

I have been questioning Netflix with the cost hike and all but this was the over the top decision. I have now cancelled and I will not be alone from the comments I have heard and read on his blog... I will just keep my basic cable and watch the commercials, it's only $10 / more a month vs just having internet...
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

said by Screavics:

I have been questioning Netflix with the cost hike and all but this was the over the top decision. I have now cancelled and I will not be alone from the comments I have heard and read on his blog... I will just keep my basic cable and watch the commercials, it's only $10 / more a month vs just having internet...

If you had streaming only you never got a price hike.

Screavics
Premium Member
join:2011-06-23
Pearcy, AR

Screavics

Premium Member

Yeah I thought about streaming only but their selection is so limited. I can only watch a show so many times before I get sick of it for awhile. It would probably be good if I had kids because there is a lot of kids movies but just not enough other shows and movies to peak my interest to stay. Heck I wouldn't even mind if they loaded the on demand catalog down with older movies.