spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Quiet

@rr.com

DCX3400 30 second skip solved!!

Not sure if this has already been posted here or not. I remember people having problems getting 30 second skip to work on their dcx3400. In step 6 (final step) in the procedure...... you need to "HOLD" (Not Press) the button you want to map to do the skip until the cable button blinks twice. Again, if this has already been solved then forget it if not enjoy!

1. Press the “Cable” button at the top of the remote to put it into Cable Box control mode.
2. Press and hold the “Setup” button until the “Cable” button blinks twice.
3. Type in the code 994. The “Cable” button will blink twice.
4. Press (do not hold) the “Setup” button.
5. Type in the code 00173.
6. Press whatever button you want to map the 30-second skip command to (I recommend one of the A,B,C buttons). The “Cable” button will blink twice if successful

clint

@rr.com

I don't have a setup button...any thoughts?

Quiet

@rr.com

I'm not exactly sure. I'm pretty sure you should have something similar to a setup button. If not, what kind of remote do you have?

super joe

@rr.com
reply to Quiet

im trying to do this with no luck. i had the 30 sec skip on my last remote. got a new remote today and i cant get this thing to program! when i press 994 cable button doesnt blink, it goes solid for a second. then when i press 00173, the 001 part just takes me to the on demand channel.

any ideas?