Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Reviews:
·ooma

1 edit

[game] Guard in the Guild - Game

After mopping up the latest dead assassin, the King decided he had had enough of playing defense. It was time to strike back at the Guild. He has dispatched his best guard to infiltrate their den and bring back the head of the Grand Assassin.

In the dark of night, Assassin Gomez See Profile comes running into the compound screaming that a guard has arrived to bring down the guild once and for all. Just as he is about to disclose the identity of the perpetrator, he falls dead. A poison dart is found embedded in his neck. Whoever this guard is, he knows the ways of the Guild.

One of the problem of living in a guild of assassins is the high turnover. They're constantly getting killed in the palace and there's always a crop of new guys. How can you tell who is loyal to the Grand Assassin?

Day dawns, and the guild is wired with nervous energy.

Player List

Antonica
Dezbend
drew
ekster
Jim
kewlkarim
Krisnatharok
kristopher
TheRul
tmodelt

--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
Sup.

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10
per

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
Checking in.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to ProtusMose
derp.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to ProtusMose
here.

can we get a list of players?

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to ProtusMose
Checking in but won't be on much today. I'll be on more starting monday. I'll check in today when I can.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
ditto for me.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
'ello.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
reply to Dezbend
Why the hell not? Sorry about that. Think I forgot that in my last game too. will post win this script gets done running

drew
Radiant
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6
reply to Antonica
said by Antonica:

Checking in but won't be on much today. I'll be on more starting monday. I'll check in today when I can.

Other than a meeting from 10-11... I should be around.
--
flickr | Of faith, power and glory

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
fun story:

I sketched a picture of Kris Kringle at a cool gym, but I didn't follow the rules (you could say I bent them). I drew outside the lines. She said my drawing of Kris was not good and the mod would dealt with me. In fact the mod did not kill me, but a likeable Miami police forensics expert moonlighting as a serial killer did me in.

read as little or as much into this as you would like.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
The cool gym mod was obviously a failure of a cool gym mod. He should've been the proper thing and done you in properly. The likeable Miami police forensics expert moonlighting as a serial killer should have never been let in, that results in a double failure of the cool gym mod. And unlike a double negative, a double failure doesn't result a success. Do we do the mod in?

Jim
Premium
grammar check

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
My grammar check failed English. :\

Jim
Premium
reply to ekster
Oh, that's right. You're in Canada. Does that mean that Canadian is your native language. Are you a guard?

Jim
Premium
Missing an '?'

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to ekster
I see you drew no conclusions from my gym story. The mod was not a reference to ProtusMose, who is not a player. I bend the rules but I do not outright break them (I am too cool for that). Did you like the way I hinted you? It was hard to craft hints that made Kris and KrisN appear different.

In conclusion: CROWN FAIL!
--
DSLr Mafia Member

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to Jim
Canadian is my second and my third language. My native one will remain undisclosed for undisclosed reasons.

As for me being a guard, only when my job requires me to pretend to be one to perform a task.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to Jim
said by Jim:

Oh, that's right. You're in Canada. Does that mean that Canadian is your native language. Are you a guard?

+1 eh?
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

Canadian is my second

Canadian English?

said by ekster:

and my third language.

Canadian French?

said by ekster:

My native one will remain undisclosed

Russian?

said by ekster:

for undisclosed reasons.

spy?
--
DSLr Mafia Member

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to Dezbend
The mod is of no importance. And KrisN and KrisT are one and the same for our purposes, I believe. This is not the crown you're looking for.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to Dezbend
Stalker!

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
For what it's worth though, you mixed my second and third, Dez. You're also slightly off target with the undisclosed reason. Spying is so 70s.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
the order of the two was a shot in the dark.... I figured I was wrong once I wrote it, but didn't care enough to rearrange the guess. French is easier to learn than English.

Do you still say "eh?" when speaking French in Canada?
--
DSLr Mafia Member

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
French is by far harder than English! As for the 'eh', I never even use it in English, unless I'm trying to poke fun at someone.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
said by ekster:

French is by far harder than English!

really? I have heard that english was harder... I guess that is just another myth we tell ourselves here in America to lower our self esteem.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Jim
Premium
said by Dezbend:

America

eh?

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26