join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to ProtusMose

Re: [game] Guard in the Guild - Game

Mafia Roles:
Undercover Snitch *Kristopher* - You are the King\\\'s snitch. You do not know who the guard is, and the guard does not know who you are. As a rookie in the guild
you do not yet know who the Grand Assassin is. Each night you can investigate one statement. You will receive the results of your investigation,
and so will the undercover guard. You win with the death of the Grand Assassin.

The Cleaner *Krisnatharok* - The Royal Guard has sent you to help [name] in his task to take out the Grand Assassin. Each night you can choose to patrol: The grounds,
The Armory, or the Quarters. If [name] takes out a player who is not the Grand Assassin and you have patroled the area, you will take his place when
everyone comes to investigate and you will be executed. You win with the death of the Grand Assassin.

Lancelot *tmodelt* - You are the guard chosen to infiltrate the Assassins\\\' Guild. Your job is to assassinate the Grand Assassin. Each morning, you will receive
inside information from an undercover informant you have planted within the organization. You do not know his or her identity. You can send your
kill order to the mod at any point in the game. If you miss and do not kill the Assassin, one of your informants may be able to cover your tracks, but
this is no guarantee. If you are unsuccessful in assassinating the Grand Assassin and you are not saved by the cleaner, you will die a most painful
death. You win by killing the Grand Assassin.

Town Roles:
Grand Assassin *drew* - You are the Grand Assassin. You rule the guild from the shadows. You know there is a spy out to get you. You have one dose of poison
that can be used at any point in the game, day or night. You win by surviving the game.

Seer *Antonica* - You are the guild\\\'s Seer. Your vision allows you to watch one person at night and see who targeted them; however, you cannot see what was done.

Assassinx3 *kewlkarim*, *Jim*, *TheRul* - You are a guild assassin. You have no special powers. You win by rooting out the Guild\\\'s Spy and saving your Grand Assasin [name].

Stealth Assassin *Dezbend* - Each night you may pick one target. You will receive any information that person receives from the mod or any other player.

Guilty Conscience *Ekster* - You were once sure of your place in the Guild. You intercepted a communication between the King and his undercover guard. In reading
it, you have become unsure that the Guild is right anymore. You are overcome with apathy. At this point, you don't care who wins, as long as you live.
You win by surviving until the end of the game.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
Great new setup. Wish it would have played through. I voted tmod, but had a feeling he was the guard. There was no saving him at that point anyway.

@all: I faked the restriction for fun.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
How does the game end if we're alive, and how is night referenced in an AitP game? *confused*

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
It's a hybrid. More of a crazy game with an AITP flavor. Tmodelt was the only one with the ability to kill drew. If he doesn't kill drew, the King can't win. Your cover was never blown, so you lived.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
I'm too apathetic to care either way. I lived. Go me for winning and ending the game!

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Kristopher
said by Kristopher:

@all: I faked the restriction for fun.

I figured so... was the fact that you were "Drawing" instead of talking a hint about drew?
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
No. I had no idea who the Grand Ass was, but should have figured it was drew.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
ha! I didn't read the roles, you were a baddy - sucka!

Jim
Premium
join:2003-02-10
reply to ProtusMose
Pretty wild set up.
Too bad it ended so soon.
Confusion is pretty interesting sometimes and I'm sure it would have confused me if it had gone on longer.

And remember, you can never go wrong with a vote for Arch.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
It was just starting to get interesting from my side, and then the votes started stacking up, and I was all like FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
That's what you get for making me a survivor... a very quick game so I could survive!

This shit happens though, random votes can sometimes screw it up.

Cool set up though, you should definitely re-use it sometime.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
Yes. Must re-run sometime.