spc
uniqs
nanaki333
join:2010-08-11
Chantilly, VA

nanaki333 to rrggrr

to rrggrr

Re: Speakeasy reliability decline?

yes totally. i have outages and bad pairs all the time. latency will start timing out on some days.

one of their techs forgot to "save to rom" on our router on a friday and when we called back after moving equipment, "enterprise support" was gone til monday. they told us it was our equipment was the problem. finally got a hold of somebody and they actually saved the config (they wouldn't give us the password).

when moving service, they left a bonded T1 active in our old address then when the bill reached almost 8 grand, told us to pay up or all service goes down. we eventually got all of our money back from that after 2 months.
nanaki333

nanaki333

my coworker reminded me of another favorite gem. during the said service move, the tech said he'll be back, he has to take a leak. after 30 minutes we go to check to see if he fell in or what. nobody there... go outside, the truck is gone. the guy left without plugging any equipment in or doing the initial configuration.

called up speakeasy and asked where our tech went. they said the tech finished out the install and left. i said well he didn't, and of course, i get the usual argument and tell them if he had finished and tested everything, i wouldn't be calling right now. they couldn't find the tech or get a hold of him, so they had me plug it up and we started the config ourselves.