mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
reply to ewok_kebab

Re: [Professions] Smithing and Int plate

said by ewok_kebab:

Pre Outlands there is next to nothing for pallies...not sure if the revamped quest rewards in 1-58 Azeroth have added anything appropriate.
I dont think the 5% bonus @40 outweighs getting non plate int gear to cobble together a healing rig at lower level - I did this on a pally and had great fun healing even if asthetically my character looked like a jalopy.(Belf with heirloom shammy shoulders = stylin')

Yeah I started another paladin the other day and am sportin the int mail BoAs. HPal with a wolf helmet and shoulders with sticks? lol. but at least i can heal whole dungeons only casting Holy Shock and WoG. it's lvl 33 atm though
--
I'm not loafing. I work so fast I'm always finished.
If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
said by mettachain:

Yeah I started another paladin the other day and am sportin the int mail BoAs. HPal with a wolf helmet and shoulders with sticks? lol. but at least i can heal whole dungeons only casting Holy Shock and WoG. it's lvl 33 atm though

first time i walked into a dungeon with this set up, i got a very serious "When the f*ck did BE's get to be shamans?!?!"

lols were had by the other 4 of us.
--
"Did you think we had forgotten? Do you think we have forgiven?" Here's to the Victory at the Wrathgate.

mettachain
Goblineer

join:2011-09-27
Azeroth
kudos:1
i had the same question 2 days ago hahaha