uniqs
share rss forum feed

Caddyroger
Premium
join:2001-06-11
To the west
reply to Harddrive

Re: blocking telemarketers calls

I have all anonymous calls blocked but these calls have numbers that will allow the calls go threw.
--
Caddy

PX Eliezer70
Premium
join:2008-08-09
Hutt River
kudos:13
said by Caddyroger:

I have all anonymous calls blocked but these calls have numbers that will allow the calls go threw.

Does Comcast allow you to block specific numbers or ranges of numbers?

If not, independent VoIP companies (such as VOIPo) certainly do---and are a lot cheaper than Comcast's phone service too!

swintec
Premium,VIP
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
·VoicePulse
·Sprint Mobile Br..
·RapidVPS
said by PX Eliezer70:

said by Caddyroger:

If not, independent VoIP companies (such as VOIPo) certainly do---and are a lot cheaper than Comcast's phone service too!

This. Voicepulse feature set is also very robust and they also have an outright telemarketer block.
--
Usenet Block Accounts | Unlimited Accounts

Caddyroger
Premium
join:2001-06-11
To the west
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to PX Eliezer70
said by PX Eliezer70:

said by Caddyroger:

My comcast phone service price is comparable to voip phone service. I had voip phone service with 3 different voip company's before Comcast but did not like them. I had droped calls calls not getting getting to me.
--
Caddy