Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Dezbend

Re: [game] Seasonal Gunfighter Early Celebration

Let's make this interesting.

I've already put my shot in. I was blocked last night, by presumably, Antonica. I think I can get a shot in during the day (unblocked). You can put an action in to stop me, but only if I don't put one in first. But it's too late. Either the action went through, or it is a night action only. There is no reason to go to night. This game is already either won or lost.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC

said by Archivis:

Let's make this interesting.

I've already put my shot in. I was blocked last night, by presumably, Antonica. I think I can get a shot in during the day (unblocked). You can put an action in to stop me, but only if I don't put one in first. But it's too late. Either the action went through, or it is a night action only. There is no reason to go to night. This game is already either won or lost.

If so who did you target?

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

That's the interesting part, isn't it? If I share that piece of information with you, all the fun is gone.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.

tmodelt

join:2010-05-06
Fletcher, NC

I guess we wait to see then

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Archivis

aren't you jumping the gun?

if you put in a shot you are the grinch or st. nick

but you only win if you hit the right person. it takes a night to load and a night to shoot.

Lets say you get useful results... it would take two good investigations.

we have only had three nights, so you aren't sure about who you are targeting.

sounds grinchy to me.

so all it takes tonight is Harry to get you drunk so you don't kill somone and St. Nick to finish you. (for instance)
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1
reply to Archivis

If you win this, it's cause the other player who can vote is a complete moron.
--
»Re: [game] Star Wars Days 2 and 3