said by Loy :
How do you check the stats? I will look and post back if you tell me what to look for.
You can access the web interface for your router from any PC on your internal network by entering the URL: »192.168.1.1/
The default username / password is "admin" / "1234".
Immediately after logging in you should see the DeviceInfo->Summary screen which is already one of the screens of interest.
Additional statistics of value are:
- DeviceInfo->WAN (WAN Information)
- DeviceInfo->Statistics->WAN (WAN Statistics)
- DeviceInfo->Statistics->ATM (ATM Statistics if available)
- DeviceInfo->Statistics->ADSL (DSL Statistics)
- Management->SystemLog->ViewSystemLog (System Event Log)
Because there is a lot of information on some of those screens it might be best to take screenshots instead of trying to hand copy all the data.--
Got some spare cpu cycles ? Join Team Helix or Team Starfire!