Premium
join:2005-05-06
Roseville, MI
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to Mgsports

Re: BBC World News

This was on my bill statement:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Effective January 24, 2012: The following Digital Starter HD channels will be added: Bloomberg HD Ch.
988*, Sprout HD Ch. 993*. The following Digital Preferred channels will be added: BBC World News Ch. 387, BYUtv Ch. 390, and Oxygen
HD Ch. 980*. The following channels will be removed from Premium service: HBO Family HD Ch. 269 and MoreMax HD Ch. 273. BBC
America Ch. 114 will move from Digital Preferred to Standard Basic.* The HD Technology Fee and a HD converter or
CableCARD-equipped HD device required to view these channels.

jblues

join:2001-04-28
Allen Park, MI
said by mustang50:

This was on my bill statement:
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Effective January 24, 2012: The following Digital Starter HD channels will be added: Bloomberg HD Ch.
988*, Sprout HD Ch. 993*. The following Digital Preferred channels will be added: BBC World News Ch. 387, BYUtv Ch. 390, and Oxygen
HD Ch. 980*. The following channels will be removed from Premium service: HBO Family HD Ch. 269 and MoreMax HD Ch. 273. BBC
America Ch. 114 will move from Digital Preferred to Standard Basic.* The HD Technology Fee and a HD converter or
CableCARD-equipped HD device required to view these channels.

That was on my statement a couple weeks ago as well here in Allen Park, mustang. However, today I got a box message telling me about BBC World News and BYU TV (which has already been on my system for about 3 weeks!) AND they added those HDs today (Oxygen, Sprout and Bloomberg), one month early! They haven't killed HBO Family HD yet or the MoreMax HD.

mustang50
Premium
join:2005-05-06
Roseville, MI
yep, got them here as well last night....geeeez Comcast ahead of schedule for a change.......stop the presses...lol

pjsbars

@comcast.net
My TIVO has added BBC World News to channel 171 but comcast of Garden State, NJ has not activated the channel. My guess tomorrow or Friday. They also added 2 other channels (ch 579 HITN & ch 591 DFAME) I think these Espanol channels.

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
said by pjsbars :

My TIVO has added BBC World News to channel 171 but comcast of Garden State, NJ has not activated the channel. My guess tomorrow or Friday.

BBC World News was added as of this morning (on Ch. 171) here in Monmouth County, NJ.

pjsbars

@army.mil
Channel 171 was working this morning on the Garden State, NJ system too!!!

JeepMatt
C'mon the U
Premium
join:2001-12-28
Wilmington, DE
kudos:3
And on Channel 171 on the New Castle County, DE system as well!
--
"ONE team - ONE city - ONE dream!!"