join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to More Fiber

Re: [IMG] 1.9 Likes / Dislikes & Bugs

Native Video Pass-through.

STB ability to create and delete recordings on the DVR.

Display of 2 1/2 hours

Improved 3d support including ability to read info while in 3d mode.

Dislikes

I am neutral on the color of the IMG, but would like a different, perhaps slightly larger, font. Ideally some choice on what is used.

The HD IMG squeezing into SD when you bring it up while viewing a SD channel. I use native mode including 480i for SD channels

matcarl
Premium
join:2007-03-09
Franklin Square, NY
said by tnsprin:

Dislikes
The HD IMG squeezing into SD when you bring it up while viewing a SD channel. I use native mode including 480i for SD channels

It really doesn't look squeezed, it's just the way it was before in 1.8.
I don't like the Red "New" logo though for new shows, it's so small and you can't even read the word "new" in it.

tnsprin

join:2003-07-23
Bradenton, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
said by matcarl:

said by tnsprin:

Dislikes

It really doesn't look squeezed, it's just the way it was before in 1.8.
I don't like the Red "New" logo though for new shows, it's so small and you can't even read the word "new" in it.

Looks squeezed to me. Still trying to show 7 channels and 2 1/2 hours but in 4x3 area.

WileEC
mindtaker, macky cat, etc.

join:2002-02-07
Yonkers, NY
reply to tnsprin
I think the colors suck. Especially the similiarity between reds for movies and children's shows. What was verizon thinking? Why use only dark shades of red, blue and green? What about yellow? What about orange? It should be instantly clear what type of shows are which, but it is not.

joe01880

join:2007-10-26
Wakefield, MA
said by WileEC:

I think the colors suck. Especially the similiarity between reds for movies and children's shows. What was verizon thinking? Why use only dark shades of red, blue and green? What about yellow? What about orange? It should be instantly clear what type of shows are which, but it is not.

it looks as if Verizon is dancing between hue's that color blind people may have trouble with. They are doing a good job of it too!