how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tuladrin

@idv.net
reply to The0_o

Re: [Raiding] LFR asshattery

I would also like to note when I calmed down, I thought ban hammer was coming for going off on a gm, but apparently, they well know it is complete and utter BS because nothing was done to me.

cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it

join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA
kudos:1
Hey Tul, maybe our 2 guilds should do a run on tuesdays. Don't you have toons in like 17 guilds.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to tuladrin
Its no different from getting pulled into an LFD with 4 members of a guild. Blizz isn't going to do anything more about it... they've adjusted vtk (behind the scenes) to avoid some abuse... and if you win the roll there is nothing the asshats can do about it. Now, if they win the roll... you've already lost.

Learn to identify lots of people from the same server and just drop group if the group seems "stacked".
--
Immergruen (resto/kitty) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego
"You never truly know someone... until you fight them"

Widgit

@comcast.net
reply to tuladrin
Do you really think that to be a GM you need to be a Blizz employee? Are you really that dumb?

Goodmongo

join:2011-10-21
Schaumburg, IL
said by Widgit :

Do you really think that to be a GM you need to be a Blizz employee? Are you really that dumb?

You may not have to be a real employee but you are at least contracting to do what Blizz wants when you take ont he role of a GM. GM's work at the discretion and according to the rules set down by Blizzard. Surely you aren't dumb to think that game masters can do whatever they want.

EDIT: Or did you think GM in his post meant guild master?

Snuffbox
nice irl
Premium
join:2011-04-15
Milwaukee, WI
kudos:4
said by Goodmongo:

EDIT: Or did you think GM in his post meant guild master?

This ^ is my guess.