uniqs

FutureMon
Dude Whats mine say?

join:2000-10-05
Marina, CA

FutureMon to TheRul

to TheRul

Re: Franchise Tax Blah

CA FTB Told me it would take two weeks for me to get mine.

Theoretically I should be getting my Fed refund this coming Wednesday.

Time
Premium Member
join:2003-07-05
Irvine, CA

Time

Premium Member

said by FutureMon:

CA FTB Told me it would take two weeks for me to get mine.

Theoretically I should be getting my Fed refund this coming Wednesday.

Submitted on the 14th and still haven't gotten mine; meanwhile, my refunds from the Feds is also on Wednesday. Last year, they stated that they never received my W2 information from my employer, looks like it happened again.

FutureMon
Dude Whats mine say?

Marina, CA

FutureMon

Well I got my paycheck auto-deposited; still nothing from Fed. I hope it shows up sometime today. My guess is it's not gonna even show up until Midnight tonight so it posts tomorrow.

Never did the direct-deposit from tax refund before. Last year I had to opt for the Turbotax debit visa because my bank changed it's routing # for direct deposits and I didn't want to risk it going into the ether.

That was a major hassle all on it's own; having to go to a specific ATM and make the maximum withdrawls, daily, for like 4 days in a row just to clean out the card and put the money where I wanted it.

- FM

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

Still waiting for my fed. It tells me the 7th.

FutureMon
Dude Whats mine say?

Marina, CA

FutureMon

I just did the online check for both fed and state. Got the same crap answer for both.

"Information regarding your return is unavailable at this time"

- FM
FutureMon

FutureMon

Now the fed is saying by February 7th, and CA says within 10 days of January 26th.

- FM

dogma
XYZ
Premium Member
join:2002-08-15
Boulder City, NV

1 edit

dogma to TheRul

Premium Member

to TheRul
said by TheRul:

Still waiting for my fed. It tells me the 7th.

said by FutureMon:

Now the fed is saying by February 7th, and CA says within 10 days of January 26th.

- FM

Has either one of you ever considered changing the number of dependents on your W4?

Handy IRS-ain't-Santa-Claus W4 deduction calc: »www.taxbrain.com/taxcent ··· ator.asp

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium Member
join:2007-09-18
Monterey, CA

TheRul

Premium Member

yep, already done.

FutureMon
Dude Whats mine say?

Marina, CA

FutureMon to dogma

to dogma
For FY 2011 I filed head-of-household with 2 deductions. Myself and my Daughter.

This year I'll be filing Single-1 since my daughter moved in with her mom for High School. That's gonna make a big difference next tax season...

- FM

Boricua
Premium Member
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto

Boricua to dogma

Premium Member

to dogma
said by dogma:

Has either one of you ever considered changing the number of dependents on your W4?

Handy IRS-ain't-Santa-Claus W4 deduction calc: »www.taxbrain.com/taxcent ··· ator.asp

I have. I claim two for the whole year. Besides that, I deduct for my house, union dues and car registration. Since I got all my forms, I'm only getting 390 Feds and 241 State. That's my spending money for my vacation I'm taking this year.