spc
Search similar:

uniqs
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned)

RedBox can forget about streaming

No studio is going to make any streaming deals with RedBox unless they agree to delays

mackey
Premium Member
join:2007-08-20

mackey

Premium Member

said by 88615298:

No studio is going to make any streaming deals with RedBox unless they agree to a PPV format with a minimum of $25/view on top of multi-week delays

There, fixed that for you. Netflix DID agree to WB's delays and, oh look, no streaming!

/M
Kearnstd
Space Elf
Premium Member
join:2002-01-22
Mullica Hill, NJ

Kearnstd

Premium Member

I find the aversion studios have to streaming funny. Streaming is a constant source of revenue with absolutely no overhead costs at all because Netflix, etc are footing the bills for the servers.
88615298 (banned)
join:2004-07-28
West Tenness

88615298 (banned) to mackey

to mackey
said by mackey:

said by 88615298:

No studio is going to make any streaming deals with RedBox unless they agree to a PPV format with a minimum of $25/view on top of multi-week delays

There, fixed that for you. Netflix DID agree to WB's delays and, oh look, no streaming!

/M

You realize that was in the UK not the US.

mackey
Premium Member
join:2007-08-20

mackey

Premium Member

said by 88615298:

said by mackey:

said by 88615298:

You realize that was in the UK not the US.

I know. I couldn't find any articles pointing out how there are not many (any?) WB films available for streaming on Netflix, so I went with one that clearly showed WB not liking Netflix in any country.

/M