how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nickia

join:2003-08-17
reply to SpongeGuard

Re: Anyone using Unblock-us?

I haven't tried Unblock but I have been using UnoTelly.com since September and so far so good. It looks like UnoTelly has more channels than Unblock Us.

alexpb1

join:2005-06-23
Barrie, ON

Like what? I am actually curious as I haven't tried the UnoTelly service yet.

KimBeth

join:2012-01-23

1 edit
reply to nickia

said by nickia:

I haven't tried Unblock but I have been using UnoTelly.com since September and so far so good. It looks like UnoTelly has more channels than Unblock Us.

I have been using unotelly for a long time too. And yes it definitely has more channels.

KimBeth

reply to alexpb1

said by alexpb1:

The best thing that unotelly has is spotify (that too for free). Other than that some other channels like syfy and and pbs are also available. These are the channels I watch, I have no idea if there are any more...

alexpb1

Barrie, ON

said by KimBeth:

said by alexpb1:

The best thing that unotelly has is spotify (that too for free). Other than that some other channels like syfy and and pbs are also available. These are the channels I watch, I have no idea if there are any more...

Those are all available on Unblock-us lol
I've been using Spotify and Syfy and just checked PBS, they all work great.
Can anyone find something that UnoTelly offers that Unblock-us doesn't? I would switch if it's worthwhile.

raptors4ever

@rogers.com

CWTV just to start. I'm too lazy to list them all.

KimBeth

reply to alexpb1

Yup.. raptor is right..CWTV is new from unotelly

alexpb1

Barrie, ON
reply to raptors4ever

said by raptors4ever :

Not to sound like a dick, but...CWTV has worked on Unblock-us since i started using it 3 weeks ago (I like to watch Supernatural). Who knows how long before that.

If you are simply going by the list on Unblock-us.com of what they support, that's no good considering they support a whole bunch of stuff they don't have written down. The CW being one of them.

KimBeth

said by alexpb1:

said by raptors4ever :

Not to sound like a dick, but...CWTV has worked on Unblock-us since i started using it 3 weeks ago (I like to watch Supernatural). Who knows how long before that.

If you are simply going by the list on Unblock-us.com of what they support, that's no good considering they support a whole bunch of stuff they don't have written down. The CW being one of them.

Ya. Seems you are right!
It all comes down to personal preference while deciding a service. But unotelly might just be a little popular due to the fact that they offer some channels for free..