Premium
join:2002-08-15
Boulder City, NV
kudos:1

1 edit
reply to TheRul

Re: Franchise Tax Blah

said by TheRul:

Still waiting for my fed. It tells me the 7th.

said by FutureMon:

Now the fed is saying by February 7th, and CA says within 10 days of January 26th.

- FM

Has either one of you ever considered changing the number of dependents on your W4?

Handy IRS-ain't-Santa-Claus W4 deduction calc: »www.taxbrain.com/taxcenter/w4calculator.asp

TheRul
Why Not You?
Premium
join:2007-09-18
Gilroy, CA
kudos:1

yep, already done.

FutureMon
Ach Du Lieber
Premium,ExMod 2002-05
join:2000-10-05
Seaside, CA
Reviews:
·Suddenlink
reply to dogma

For FY 2011 I filed head-of-household with 2 deductions. Myself and my Daughter.

This year I'll be filing Single-1 since my daughter moved in with her mom for High School. That's gonna make a big difference next tax season...

- FM
--
Q: How many theoretical physicists specializing in general relativity does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two. One to hold the bulb and one to rotate the universe.

Boricua
Premium
join:2002-01-26
Sacramuerto
reply to dogma

said by dogma:

Has either one of you ever considered changing the number of dependents on your W4?

Handy IRS-ain't-Santa-Claus W4 deduction calc: »www.taxbrain.com/taxcenter/w4calculator.asp

I have. I claim two for the whole year. Besides that, I deduct for my house, union dues and car registration. Since I got all my forms, I'm only getting 390 Feds and 241 State. That's my spending money for my vacation I'm taking this year.
--
Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian. Robert Orben