dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
This is a sub-selection from outgoing does cost.
jacobslive
Premium Member
join:2007-11-25
San Jose, CA

jacobslive to NYC Girl

Premium Member

to NYC Girl

Re: I hear ya!!

Yeah, you are almost right, you get what you pay for. But with those bundles you don't get what you pay for. That's the only difference.
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl

Premium Member

said by jacobslive:

Yeah, you are almost right, you get what you pay for. But with those bundles you don't get what you pay for. That's the only difference.

But for me I had so many issues with Voipo that I don't have with optimum voice or FIOS digital voice!!! Not worth all the tinkering and time and $$$ lost with poor service.
jacobslive
Premium Member
join:2007-11-25
San Jose, CA

jacobslive

Premium Member

said by NYC Girl:

said by jacobslive:

But for me I had so many issues with Voipo that I don't have with optimum voice or FIOS digital voice!!! Not worth all the tinkering and time and $$$ lost with poor service.

I hear ya!

I had voipo for less than a hour, I put back the ATA and send back to them.

As far as phonepower goes, I was with them for 2 years and after a break back to them. Once the service established I never had issues.

I guess the bottom line is that you should be satisfied regardless who is your service provider is
NYC Girl
Premium Member
join:2007-02-04
Bronx, NY

NYC Girl

Premium Member

said by jacobslive:

said by NYC Girl:

said by jacobslive:

I hear ya!

I had voipo for less than a hour, I put back the ATA and send back to them.

As far as phonepower goes, I was with them for 2 years and after a break back to them. Once the service established I never had issues.

I guess the bottom line is that you should be satisfied regardless who is your service provider is

Yes, because its always going to be SOMETHING! Too funny!!! What happened?? I had my service for approximately a month!!
This is a sub-selection from outgoing does cost.