Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153

4 edits
reply to MrxBurrito

Re: [Internet] Procedure to replace BHN modem due to $2 monthly

said by MrxBurrito:

Wow, simply wow. I must have touched a nerve. My post was not negative in any way. I am sorry if you took it that way. This one unfortunately is. And no, I do not know it all and not claim that I do. On the other hand. Great customer service by the way. JDPower is very prod right now.

By the way, if you look at the end of my post you will clearly notice there is no negativity in what I wrote or in my concerns

I was not looking for confrontation or debates, I wonder how you came to that conclusion; if that what you think customer concerns are you are very wrong. You post clearly outlined nothing, sorry to tell you, but it was more of the same "don't worry this will not have any effect on your bill", thinking your customers don't have a clue.

I posted my experience on the CFL market in 2006 which is clearly something very different from what you say has been BHN policy for over 7 years. No harm in that.

I also posted how I viewed the "fees" as a consumer, as your customer. If that managed to irritate you, once again I apologize.
I also wonder if this is the same view on customer relations others in your company have as well whenever there is a concerned customer.

You see, I would suggest you read my entire post all the way to the end which details my positive experience and content with bright house and then tell me how I wanted to initiate a debate about this issue.

I have trusted you in the past with technical challenges and will continue to do so, no change there. As to how you accuse me of initiating a debate and being negative, I am sorry but you are lacking some soft skills there.

Thank you for your time.

Maxburrito you went to great lengths (in both posts) to essentially tell me how it is and how it's going to be based on your limited understanding of the subject completely ignoring the mutliple posts I made on the subject in this thread that virtually tells you everything you need to know. You didn't touch a nerve...quite the contrary otherwise there would have been no smiles.

Feigning shock or offense is completely unnecessary. You forget that I know your posting style well...this isn't the first encounter I've had with you. You like to argue...I don't. I intentionally posted as much information as possible to avoid misunderstandings or worry about this subject and yet you took to creating a debate where none really is required. I'm not here to debate you and that's not going to change regardless of your responses.

We recognize that these changes may cause some concern and we've gone to great lengths to explain them and work with you to come to a solution that best works for you. When I have additional information to share such as an approved equipment list I will. I have communicated how COE installs will be done based on the best information I have in front of me and firm understanding of how it's been done in the past. I'm not going to argue these points with you Maxburrito no matter how much you try...sorry.

On that note for the rest of you (and Maxburrito as well) I will do my very best to assist you with this. If you have an immediate need to add your own modem post your request in our direct forums with the usual information and I'll get the ball rolling.

Maxburrito I'm glad you approve of our decision to allow COE modems on our network in a more global way...now let the process work and have faith that in the end you will be happy.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

MrxBurrito

join:2010-01-16
Davenport, FL

said by BHNtechXpert See Profile
Feigning shock or offense is completely unnecessary. You forget that I know your posting style well...this isn't the first encounter I've had with you. You like to argue...I don't. I intentionally posted as much information as possible to avoid misunderstandings or worry about this subject and yet you took to creating a debate where none really is required. I'm not here to debate you and that's not going to change regardless of your responses.

I am not here to argue either, you brought the words debate, argument, negativity to the thread, not me. Also you might have me confused with someone else. I have never had any encounters with you or anyone on this forum. You don't know my style because I do not post much here, and if your or anyone else looks at my posting history will come to realize that. It is good to have a forum user here who happens to be employed by BHN come here and accuse his customers of initiating things. Said it once and will say it again, JDPower must be really proud right now.

Evidently this topic has put you in a very defensive position, You look at the thread and other threads about it, and whoever agrees with you get the kudos and whoever doesn't gets accused of arguing, debating and negativity and not knowing anything to the technology in question. Well, there are people out there that know, and you are the face of BHN here so all you can post about is company policy and biased opinions.

I don't think I am the one trying to argue here. All I did was post my experience as a customer and my concerns. And regardless of your answer, It did hit a nerve, It contradicted something you posted, and God forbids you contradict the expert. Immediately after that you begin with your accusations.

You are really good on the technical side, but you completely lack soft skills whenever someone disagrees with you.

Sorry for your troubles.

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153

2 edits
I am not here to argue either, you brought the words debate, argument, negativity to the thread, not me. Also you might have me confused with someone else. I have never had any encounters with you or anyone on this forum. You don't know my style because I do not post much here, and if your or anyone else looks at my posting history will come to realize that. It is good to have a forum user here who happens to be employed by BHN come here and accuse his customers of initiating things. Said it once and will say it again, JDPower must be really proud right now.

Then why do you keep posting back with the same mantra completely ignoring the information I have provided multiple times in this thread and with the personal attacks MxBurrito? You forget that over a period of several days last November we had several in forums and PM discussions (I still have them )

Evidently this topic has put you in a very defensive position, You look at the thread and other threads about it, and whoever agrees with you get the kudos and whoever doesn't gets accused of arguing, debating and negativity and not knowing anything to the technology in question. Well, there are people out there that know, and you are the face of BHN here so all you can post about is company policy and biased opinions.

Not defensive at all. There's no reason to be. You are attempting to inflame the issue unnecessarily and when you don't get the answers you want you turn it personal...sorry not gonna play that...I hope you understand

I don't think I am the one trying to argue here. All I did was post my experience as a customer and my concerns. And regardless of your answer, It did hit a nerve, It contradicted something you posted, and God forbids you contradict the expert. Immediately after that you begin with your accusations.

You are repeating yourself...

You are really good on the technical side, but you completely lack soft skills whenever someone disagrees with you.

This isn't about me despite your attempts to make it that way...

Sorry for your troubles.

No apologies needed. I trust there will be no further need for discussion on this unless you have additional questions or I have an update and you have my word I'll post additional information as it becomes available or as it applies to you.

Take care...

--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~