So It Goes
Premium Member
join:2002-10-11
USA

Chaplain to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster

Re: [game] Newbie F11

GG all. Thanks for modding drew, and get off your fucking high horse, you little dweeb. You an ignorant shit sometimes.

That said, everyone played well. I'll post more after I get back from my seminar.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

I hate all of you for beliving ekster. Mafia knew if there was a cop or not.

My reference to Jobbie was YES I PROTECTED HIM. The ONLY people who would have known that was MAFIA :P. THey knew I protected, so why not come out and "clear" who was protected and another known townie. Mafia fake cop claim 101. sigh. I even said it was too convientent... i was hoping someone would read my posts and go back to that and figure it out Sigh.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew to Chaplain

Premium Member

to Chaplain
said by Chaplain:

Thanks for modding drew, and get off your fucking high horse, you little dweeb. You an ignorant shit sometimes.

I look forward to hearing why you didn't back off and go logic on everyone. That's usually your MO and after Savious wrecked the game for town, I really wanted them to win.

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica

Premium Member

ignore spelling mistakes, in a hurry

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member
join:2010-07-16
Sainte-Anne-De-Bellevue, QC

ekster to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
Actually, we didn't know a damn.

Jobbie didn't die not because you protected him... he didn't die because we sent a 'no kill' order.

We had no idea about a cop or a doc. I took a wild guess and claimed cop after no lynch, thinking there's going to be a cop and I'll just have to convince the rest that he's the scum and not me, or that there's a doc who will speak up and make it easy.... And your exchange with Kris made me think that you were the doc so we killed you the next night... making everything else fit in nicely.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Well played indeed ekster.

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
ugh
Antonica

Antonica to ekster

Premium Member

to ekster
yeah. well played. And ada didn't play great, she had a lot of "well couldn't have been this" statements that are obviously completely wrong and absolutely can't be in a game like this.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

said by Antonica:

yeah. well played. And ada didn't play great, she had a lot of "well couldn't have been this" statements that are obviously completely wrong and absolutely can't be in a game like this.

Learn and apply I guess is all I can say. I have a tendency to think in absolutes, probably because in addition to being an art nerd I was a math nerd too, just more to file away for next time and mistakes to not repeat.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

I disagree with Ant on the number of mistakes you made, logically. The end "mistake" isn't really your fault. It's an emotional part of the game and it's a technical play that you have to have knowledge of to play correctly.

I was watching Ada's posts and analyzing it... the only thing I can say is that he went after KrisT like a blood hound and didn't let up. That, from my cheap seats, was a mistake. That being said, first game? Mad props.

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
you'll make mistakes.. that ironically is the only absolute :P

even though it's not a crazy game... all games are the same that you can almost never be sure of anything.... there is logic to the game and it can be sorted out, but for the most part you really can't know for sure. Look at the mafia even... they didn't know if they had a doc or cop... they guessed.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
join:2001-10-03
Your Mom

Prevailer to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
Can we get a sex confirmation? I see "Alicia" as part of the name and a kitten and theink "she". Others are referring to "he".

Or we can refer to you as "it" in future games.

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica to drew

Premium Member

to drew
it's not the number of mistakes he made, it's his thinking behind them. Like he even said, he thinks in absolutes, and you just simply can not do that.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to drew

Premium Member

to drew
Congrats Ada for a great game it could have gone either way after Sav's fuck up.

That is why we newbs must unite!

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica

Premium Member

mistakes will be made, its how you view the game that makes you a better player

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Prevailer

to Prevailer
said by Prevailer:

Can we get a sex confirmation? I see "Alicia" as part of the name and a kitten and theink "she". Others are referring to "he".

Or we can refer to you as "it" in future games.

Depends on which board we're talking about despite the fact that I am a guy, most know I am a guy, there are a select few, especially over on the WoW and PC Gaming forums like to perpetuate the myth that I am in fact a woman and it never ceases to confuse and confound new posters over there.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

said by Adalicia:

Depends on which board we're talking about despite the fact that I am a guy, most know I am a guy, there are a select few, especially over on the WoW and PC Gaming forums like to perpetuate the myth that I am in fact a woman and it never ceases to confuse and confound new posters over there.

Woot, another Gbcue.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Antonica

to Antonica
said by Antonica:

it's not the number of mistakes he made, it's his thinking behind them. Like he even said, he thinks in absolutes, and you just simply can not do that.

I agree and hopefully will have a better showing next time around.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
But Gbcue is a girl!

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
don't mistake me for being an ass about my comments. I was exactly like you and even though I ended being right 90% of the time and got my 'bloodhound' nickname... I still had to learn that there was simply things going on that even how sure I was about someonel, I didn't know all the facts :P

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

said by Antonica:

don't mistake me for being an ass about my comments. I was exactly like you and even though I ended being right 90% of the time and got my 'bloodhound' nickname... I still had to learn that there was simply things going on that even how sure I was about someonel, I didn't know all the facts :P

I'm not, I've seen you posting around here often enough over the last three years to know how you say shit and what you mean when you do so. No offense taken Antonica, it was a completely valid criticism and I honestly do hope it is something that I learn from.

Haha, I still feel bad for losing it for town.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

1 recommendation

Prevailer

Premium Member

Don't feel bad. When ekster and I get together, beautiful babies are born and the town's best laid plans are torn asunder.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Well played.

I don't think the no-kill idea was a good one, but you still won it.

Prevailer
Freeze a poopy.
Premium Member
Your Mom

Prevailer

Premium Member

We didn't think it was either, but it was the more fun option.

ekster
Hi there
Premium Member

ekster

Premium Member

said by Prevailer:

We didn't think it was either, but it was the more fun option.

^^ plus sometimes it's better to do the unexpected, even if it doesn't exactly benefit you. The following chaos/confusion can make the game very easy for mafia afterwards.