spc
Search similar:

uniqs

opp
@rr.com

opp

Anon

[TV] Price Increase

Orlando price increase in March --- Digital TV $4, Movie Pass $1 --- don't know if that's all or they just put what applied to me on notice.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

I suggest you call in and get the actual details. Honestly most of you are in a bundle offering to begin with so these notices may or may not apply to you but call in to see for sure but most important see if maybe there's a new bundle that might be a better choice for you

opp
@rr.com

opp

Anon

I have the digital pack will mine go up? Obviously the movie pass will but it's not bad (from $7 to 8) still a good value. They really need to have price list on web site.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to opp

Premium Member

to opp
It all depends on where you stand with your current promotion opp that's why I suggest you call into sales have them review it with you. Will only take a few minutes and you may come out with a better promotion....seriously...
tim tim tim
join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL

tim tim tim

there really are some good promos going on right now, thats for sure.
facke020
join:2011-08-23
Lake Mary, FL

facke020 to opp

to opp
Yeah, I currently have Digital TV and Lightning. New promotion gives me WH DVR plus Phone and drops my monthly bill by $20 a month. And free install and I can cancel any time.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert

Premium Member

said by facke020:

Yeah, I currently have Digital TV and Lightning. New promotion gives me WH DVR plus Phone and drops my monthly bill by $20 a month. And free install and I can cancel any time.

Yup... it always pays to call. I've only been saying this for ages
HDClown
join:2012-02-02
Casselberry, FL

HDClown to facke020

to facke020
said by facke020:

Similar deal with me, although I was on a promo plan that actually ended the month I upgraded to the new bundle. So technically it cost more than my old promo, but since the old promo ended, that's kind of irrelevant.

So now I have WH-DVR with 2 STB's (instead of 1), RR Lightning, Unlimited Phone and Digital Cable for the same price as my old setup of 1 DVR/Lighting/Digital Cable. But, I have Vonage, replaced by the phone, so I will cancel that, now saving me $17/mo

Oh yea, the new promo is also a locked in price for 2 years, but it's still a mo-to-mo commitment. Pretty nice deal BHN has now for bundles.
BHNtechXpert
The One & Only
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg, FL

BHNtechXpert to opp

Premium Member

to opp
And the sweetness continues after that two years because normally we step you. Meaning your bill only goes up a portion of the actual price for the first year post promo and you have do nothing to get that...it's automatic. Of course you can always check with us to see if something better is available and many times there will be