spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Alderweis
join:2012-02-13
Kernersville, NC

Alderweis

PLEX in Kernersville

I live in KVegas, off of HWY66 (halfway between 311 and 40). About 4 weeks ago, my private road (dirt) was blocked entirely by an unmarked utility truck who was hanging a massive spool off the pole. I hoped against hope, but also forgot about it the next day. I called Northstate yesterday, and am getting their 30/30 29.99$ for 6 months deal installed on friday! hurray for fiber!
PoppaC1
join:2010-11-01
High Point, NC

PoppaC1

Yes, I have had their Plex 20 for over a year now, and have been very happy with it. I upgraded to their Blitz package (80/25) and they gave it to me for the same price as the 20 package for the first year.

Just before Christmas, they started offering the higher speed internet as well as IPTV. I dropped Dish (no great loss) and went with their premium TV package.

The only thing I regret was not allowing them to run Cat5 inside the house like they wanted. It would have been at no charge to me. Cat6 coax cannot quite keep up if I am running multiple TVs and trying to run full speed on my internet connection.

It's just too bad they they cover a relatively small area, but I'm glad to have a choice over the Sat services (had both Dish and DirectV in the past) and T.W. Cable who I was NEVER impressed with.
Alderweis
join:2012-02-13
Kernersville, NC

Alderweis

Yep, I'm a big hater of TWC. Their lobby arm is unbelievably powerful, and often times is most definitely NOT on the consumers side. Not saying I believe Northstate cares about me, but TWC has proved MANY times that they certainly don't.
PoppaC1
join:2010-11-01
High Point, NC

PoppaC1

At least Northstate has not insulted their customers by telling them they were "uneducated" when people were protesting in this area some time ago regarding usage caps.

I've had T.W, DirectV, Dish and now Plex. I hope I will not have to change again. I'm still getting usage bills from Dish even though I cancelled their service before Christmas and sent their equipment back.