Premium Member
join:2004-10-31
West Babylon, NY

No ratings last 6m
2 edits

happy4ya

Premium Member

[FS] Xerox DocuMate 262i Scanners

I have 6 used Xerox DocuMate 262i scanners for sale. They are all in great shape and work perfect.

These scanners do duplex copies in one pass and also have an adjustable front loading single feed for single sheets or small items like credit cards, business card, etc.

These scanners are FAST. Here is a video of one of my scanners processing a 20 page document @ 300dpi:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· ure=plcp

Here you can see the images are loaded into the computer as fast as it is scanning:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· ure=plcp

Comes with the following: Scanner, Power Adapter, USB cable.

Price: $330 each $300 each (plus S&H if requested). I have not sold on here yet but have bought plenty over the last couple of years. I have been doing most of my selling on eBay (user ID: happy4ya) and have 766 feedbacks 100% positive.

The only thing I do not have is the original CD's that came with these. You can download drivers and software, see specs and other info here: »www.xeroxscanners.com/en ··· N=dm262i

These are professional quality scanners and they are quite expensive new (close to $1000) so here's your chance to pick one up much cheaper than a new one.

Local pickup and cash payment is preferred but if needed I will consider shipping and will accept PayPal (gift option). If shipping is requested I will have to buy some bubble wrap and will figure out shipping charges. Shipping will be insured and because these will ship in a box from another scanner and be clearly visible to anyone, I would prefer to not have these left at someone's front door all day while they are at work so I would prefer to ship to either a business address or somewhere where a person will be available to sign for the package. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

bump
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Bump and price dropped to $300 each
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Bump and price dropped to $275 each
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Bump and price dropped to $250 each

sk1939
Premium Member
join:2010-10-23
Frederick, MD

sk1939

Premium Member

What kind of workload have these had?
happy4ya
Premium Member
West Babylon, NY

happy4ya

Premium Member

Let me see what I can find out. I got them from someone else. I have been rotating them and using them in my home office for a few weeks now and they are all working great.
Maureen Bern
join:2012-03-14

Maureen Bern to happy4ya

to happy4ya
good
happy4ya
Premium Member
West Babylon, NY

happy4ya to sk1939

Premium Member

to sk1939
said by sk1939:

What kind of workload have these had?

These were used to scan in insurance cards and patient worksheets at a radiology office. They were put into operation (new) some time in 2008, and were taken out of use in July 2010, when they got new system software that was not compatible and had to upgrade all the scanners.

The ones at the front desks were used more heavily. Most were in exam rooms and barely saw any traffic. Unfortunately, they were not labeled so not sure which one is which but there are 2 that are quite a bit dirtier than the rest (one has trouble pulling sheets through) and those were the 2 from the front desks that got used all day. I'm not even selling those until I clean them up and make sure they work perfect otherwise they will be sold cheaper for parts or as spares with the good ones. The 6 that I have for sale are all very clean and work great. That's about as much as i can tell you.
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Bump.

2 sold and one more hopefully will be gone today.
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Still have a few available.
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

bump
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Still 4 available.
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Still have 3 of these available. $250 + S&H each.
happy4ya

happy4ya

Premium Member

Still have 2 of these available. $250 + S&H each.