how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Major Tom

join:2002-04-05
Newark, DE

[Help] Crap Cleaner Enhanser Help

Does anyone know of a guide for this program? I would like to know in particular what is safe to check in the windows section. I checked most of the options, when I rebooted I had to reset my icons in folders and almost got blown out of my chair because the sound mixer had been reset to maximum...200 watt speakers will do that.

Any help is appreciated.

ltsnow
Premium
join:2006-04-08
Valdosta, GA
kudos:1
The only ones that I have checked are: MS Management Console, RegEdit, and Windows Update Logs.

MarkAW
Barry White
Premium
join:2001-08-27
Canada
kudos:16
reply to Major Tom
said by Major Tom:

Does anyone know of a guide for this program? I would like to know in particular what is safe to check in the windows section. I checked most of the options, when I rebooted I had to reset my icons in folders and almost got blown out of my chair because the sound mixer had been reset to maximum...200 watt speakers will do that.

Any help is appreciated.

I have everything but saved passwords for Opera and Firefox/Mozilla checked. If you have Flash setup in a way you like make sure you have those unchecked and if you use Malwarebytes' Anti malware and end going to the MBAM forum for help they usually ask for you to post a scan log so they can help you with your problem, make sure those are unchecked as well. But like i said i personally have everything checked except for saved passwords and i have not had any problems, but you also have to remember this is my choice and may not be your choice.

--
We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. (Hmm)
I have enemies? Good. That means I've stood up for something, sometime in my life.

chachazz
Premium
join:2003-12-14
kudos:9
Reviews:
·TELUS

1 edit
reply to Major Tom
The developer(s) of CCEnhancer have re-purposed their former site "The Web Atom" as support forums: »thewebatom.net/

--
Gladiator Security Forum: www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

Major Tom

join:2002-04-05
Newark, DE

1 recommendation

Thanks all for the input...especially chachazz