uniqs
share rss forum feed

cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE
reply to Kltpzyxm

Re: [Vanilla] What Was Vanilla WoW Like?

remember that recockulous( worse than rediculous) questline for the nogginfogger elixir, cant tell you how many of those eles i killed to get that damn mfin dew gland
--
Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau!
I've lost the bleeps, I've lost the creeps and I've lost the sweeps.

djlar

join:2009-04-23
I remember on my first toon, a human pally, with no friends no guild and having to walk everywhere, then quests to get the regular horse and the epic horse, that took a lot of effort, gold and multiple dungeon runs..

Also wondering into zones way above your level and getting one shotted by mobs.

I clearly remember when I wondered into the Twilight Groove where this big dragon was and destroying people who aggroed him.. once there was a raid going, I got invited, 40 people couldn't kill it...

Also remember countless runbacks to the dungeon entrances, hated those some like Deadmines, BRD, Maraudon, etc required several mins of runbacks (many people rolled Belf for the increased runback speed LOL)..

Ah and when druids couldn't res, or had a big arse res CD.. (don't remember which).

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
you wandered in... then you wondered where you were.

Infraction! belf was TBC... Night Elf was Vanilla (lol... I can't wait to go home)

why does the clock on the wall move so slowly?
--
Immergruen (resto/kitty) on Nathrezim Server (US)
Guild leader for Pride and Ego

than/then | to/two/too | A lot (notice the space in there) | you/your/you're

Noah1982

@va.gov
reply to cymraeg
Oh man that took freaking forever! Did that on my old undead warrior and on top of the stupid low drop rate I was killed a bunch of times by a Nelf hunter but then assisted by a Nelf Warrior. I was crazy frustrated, confused and paranoid jumpy after that quest line.