how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

g3treal

@myvzw.com
reply to BHNtechXpert

Re: [TV] It's Sun Outage Time Again 2/26 - 3/15

I guess the Sun is hard at work because cable TV has been down all night again, I call in and am told there are several reported outages in my area and service will be in (promised time eta was about 12 hours after it stoppped working). Nice, first my wife thinks I didnt pay the bill on time. At least I can now blame the glorious Sun and not the taped up fiber optic network made of Coax Im stuck with, which is supposedly just as good as my relatives 'FIOS network' that I miss so dearly. (Heck Knology has better up time.) But thanks to this warning, I know that the Sun is to blame. The poor customer service representative didn't get the email about the Sun because of the antiquated POP email service with complicated (and long) server names/complicated login requirements that didn't work on her Android half the time while she wonder why BHN doesn't offer an app for Android when counterparts do.. some for years. But we all know that our yello (Hello) Friend above is to blame for all things, because taped up Coax marketed as Fiber with advertised "lightning" speeds until you jump on saturated TBone surely couldn't go down and is reliable all of the time right?

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:147

said by g3treal :

I guess the Sun is hard at work because cable TV has been down all night again, I call in and am told there are several reported outages in my area and service will be in (promised time eta was about 12 hours after it stoppped working). Nice, first my wife thinks I didnt pay the bill on time. At least I can now blame the glorious Sun and not the taped up fiber optic network made of Coax Im stuck with, which is supposedly just as good as my relatives 'FIOS network' that I miss so dearly. (Heck Knology has better up time.) But thanks to this warning, I know that the Sun is to blame. The poor customer service representative didn't get the email about the Sun because of the antiquated POP email service with complicated (and long) server names/complicated login requirements that didn't work on her Android half the time while she wonder why BHN doesn't offer an app for Android when counterparts do.. some for years. But we all know that our yello (Hello) Friend above is to blame for all things, because taped up Coax marketed as Fiber with advertised "lightning" speeds until you jump on saturated TBone surely couldn't go down and is reliable all of the time right?

Hi there,

Would you please open a direct forums thread here so I can directly assist you with this....thanks
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2
reply to g3treal

im still trying to figure out where your seeing this tape?