spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

djlar

join:2009-04-23
reply to saillaw

Re: [Vanilla] What Was Vanilla WoW Like?

Yeah I remember my rogue and getting maces ASAP for constantly stunning mobs.. that was fun..

Too bad I had to travel forever to get maces trained...

I also remembered one time I took the boat to Theramore, I tried to explore west of there and killed by crocs on the road that were "red" level to me.. ouch... then I made it out somehow to the barrens where the mobs were gray.. like WTF is this? then there's no alliance city at all there no place to rest, get supplies, etc.. also instead of just hearting out I tried to reach alliance territory all the way north, took like a whole week playing to find it..

Also like no alliance would do the 2 dungeons in the barrens because it was too far to go there and summon people..

qualitybobby
Premium
join:2009-12-29
Middleville, NY
said by djlar:

Yeah I remember my rogue and getting maces ASAP for constantly stunning mobs.. that was fun..

God..... I miss combat maces. [/nostalgia]

Josof

join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
said by qualitybobby:

said by djlar:

That's why my warrior became my main in BC :P stun proc ftw!

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to qualitybobby
said by qualitybobby:

said by djlar:

Combat maces were awesome, especially because AR was on prep....that was way OP but fun til Blizzard killed that.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
I never unsterstood why they gave rogues axes. Let me sneak around with some freakin AXES.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast
said by I AM:

I never unsterstood why they gave rogues axes. Let me sneak around with some freakin AXES.

makes more sense than a hammer.

Skittles
Premium

1 edit
reply to I AM
said by I AM:

If a rogue can sneek around with Thunderfury (a 10 ft long sword with lightning falling around it) or warglaives longer than carrying 2 staves or those blue BS recipe crafted WotLK swords, then 1H axes are np.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
Or vanish in the middle of Tanaris??? really?... what shadows?

Skittles
Premium
said by Immer:

Or vanish in the middle of Tanaris??? really?... what shadows?

We dont vanish, we bend light around us like Predator....then we shadowstep like nightcrawler.....

...what am I saying?...this sounds like a fantasy game. I refuse to use anymore 1H axes....but I will still roll on them and keep them in my bag if it makes my iLevel higher......

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
truth... in true rogue fasion.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
Evans, GA
reply to Skittles
shadowmeld should dump aggro... even if I'm making a weird face at the mob.

JB
Stay Gold
Premium
join:2009-05-14
kudos:1
reply to djlar
VERY NICE CLUTCH MACE STUN

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4