Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

esenterre

join:2012-02-15
Terrebonne, QC
reply to esenterre

Re: My Windows VoIP.ms monitor Gagdet

A new version, 1.0.2 is out. This one fixes a few display bugs and added some more minor features.

Shame on me, version 1.0 was badly packaged and was impossible to install. This one should work just fine.

Let me know if you install it!

Link to download page :
»code.google.com/p/voipms-monitor···ads/list

MichelR

join:2011-07-03
Ottawa, ON
I'll probably check it out this weekend, this looks pretty cool.

dani

join:2012-03-20
canada
reply to esenterre
Looks good. I'd be interested in a plain web based version, to run on ubuntu. Do you think it would be feasible to port?

esenterre

join:2012-02-15
Terrebonne, QC
Maybe, storing settings in cookies I suppose. I'm not too sure. I'll try to get a better final version of this widget, and then may work on some "port" of some sort.

How do you plan on using this on Ubuntu ? Right in the browser or "framed" somehow on the desktop ?

dani

join:2012-03-20
canada
I guess either cookies, sessions or a config text file would work. I opened the 2 html files that come in the package but couldn't try anything because the settings form doesn't have a "save" button.

A plain browser version may be easier to use as a base for custom additions and modifications later. Just started playing with tropo.com and got lots of ideas to try. Eventually would add them to the same page, as a communications central.

Thanks