Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

said by Blockfire:

first finger pointing always suspicious

You need to be careful with your voting there is no info from any one and normally voting day 1 is for funsies. I always have a FoS on KrisN no matter what game it is.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Blockfire

said by Blockfire:

vote Jobbie

Jobbie ALWAYS looks suspicious. It's those shifty mexican eyes!
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Blockfire:

vote Jobbie

Jobbie ALWAYS looks suspicious. It's those shifty mexican eyes!

pot meets kettle
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

voting day 1 is for funsies.

exactly, lol

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02

Here today, can post now and then.

Busy crazy schedule. Start of the month is busy, and it's the start of a quarter too, plus a once a year job that we just finished so it's crazy. Only one here today so I'm computer bound, but busy working at the same time.

Vote: KrisN

Why not. Block probably isn't mafia (odds are most mods don't let newbies be mafia :P). Jobbie is trying to get revenage so why not throw a guy a bone.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

This is not normal Antonica...

Antonica
Premium

of course, name a time it was a 'normal' antonica.

Every game I get to look at the idiot who tries to meta me. Go for it, see how well it works for you. Usually works out great for Mafia.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

Fair enough. Suspicious of you backing Jobbie's typical day 1 vote, however.

Antonica
Premium

what was I backing?

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to Antonica

said by Antonica:

Jobbie is trying to get revenage so why not throw a guy a bone.

Can someone explain why Jobbie wants revenge? I thought this was all a day 1 joke thing.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

said by Brom:

said by Antonica:

Can someone explain why Jobbie wants revenge? I thought this was all a day 1 joke thing.

I don't get it either. KrisN is my FOS of choice day 1.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Brom

said by Brom:

said by Antonica:

I think she was thinking of Monday night's SC2 game where Drew/Ant/me beat Jobbie/Block.

Of course she's throwing her partner under the bus, so if she's serious about driving a lynch on me, feel free to lynch her tomorrow after you see I'm town.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie

Maybe she is refering to last game when we were on lynch or lose KrisN, Ada and myself and i lost to KrisN.
--

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
reply to Jobbie

She is referring to the last game when it was you, me, and KrisN at LoL and he convinced me to out your scummy ass.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to Jobbie

said by Jobbie:

Maybe she is refering to last game when we were on lynch or lose KrisN, Ada and myself and i lost to KrisN.

I forgot about that. This shouldn't be a Jobbie/Antonica mafia angle? Way too obvious.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

If I started a vote like that as scum I deserve my mafia card retired way too obvious yeah.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Just to add even if I had a reason to vote for KrisN for a past it feels weird Antonica "throwing me a bone".
Waiting on Tmo checking though right now for me Inactives > Mafia for day 1.
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

said by Jobbie:

it feels weird Antonica "throwing me a bone".

that sentence... feels weird.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

Why? that is what she said.

said by Antonica:

--

Antonica
Premium

ROFLMAO

I go to lunch and come back and like 3 of you stated what I meant. Apparently you are all playing for me so I don't need to give input haha.

@KrisN - Typical mafia/bad townie advice.
@Jobbie - You are acting weird now
@Ada - Wow you got pissy. Do you swear a lot? Cause I don't remember as much but you did this time.

Vote: Ada

Worth the vote change for now.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

said by Antonica:

@Ada - Wow you got pissy. Do you swear a lot?

Yes. Go back to the last F11 we were in, after I quit being cute for the first page. I would be willing to bet I average out to one swear per post. Some have none, some have lines like:

"God damnit, fucking derps, Modem isn't even in the game."

But whatever, honestly think I'd rather get lynched than end up being the deciding factor in yet another game. The stress in those situations is borderline unbearable.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.