London, ON

rocca to morisato

Premium Member

to morisato

Re: Start Communications - new TPIA Rogers/Cogeco

said by morisato:

said by rocca:

said by morisato:

Rocca are you Planning to offer Higher speed Unlimited packages and do you mind if i ask what speed your Cogeco poi is ? since its going to be Downright swamped with Hundreds of customers

Yes higher speeds will be coming in a couple of months after we have a good feel for what the network impact is. We want to prevent any type of backhaul congestion problems.

To that, if we see that growth is faster than expected we will pause sales until facilities are upgraded. Currently our Cogeco backhaul is 1Gbps, but we have 10G CNI's for both Rogers and Cogeco.

Okay and Unlimited? 300gig is just not enough for me anymore i do like 350 /380 all the time

Higher speeds will have higher usage caps.
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato to rocca

to rocca
said by rocca:

said by morisato:

Rocca are you Planning to offer Higher speed Unlimited packages and do you mind if i ask what speed your Cogeco poi is ? since its going to be Downright swamped with Hundreds of customers

Yes higher speeds will be coming in a couple of months after we have a good feel for what the network impact is. We want to prevent any type of backhaul congestion problems.

To that, if we see that growth is faster than expected we will pause sales until facilities are upgraded. Currently our Cogeco backhaul is 1Gbps, but we have 10G CNI's for both Rogers and Cogeco.

Okay and Unlimited? 300gig is just not enough for me anymore i do like 350 /380 all the time