Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mix

join:2002-03-19
Utica, MI
reply to inteller

Re: Funny

Well consider that most homeless are mentally ill or addicted to drugs or both, I wouldn't hold out on their brain waves solving much of anything.

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH
facts are a little off.

mix

join:2002-03-19
Utica, MI
Actually they are right on, and the fact that you would even question that indicates to me that you have never been around very many homeless people, which is surprising because I have been to Toledo plenty of times. Here is a text book example of the problems with our nations homeless. Note the percentage of people who aren't addicts or mentally ill.

»www.opcc.net/tabid/258/Default.aspx

iknow

@optonline.net
reply to mix
said by mix:

Well consider that most homeless are mentally ill or addicted to drugs or both, I wouldn't hold out on their brain waves solving much of anything.

years ago, yeah, but since the economy was ruined by banks and wall street, hundreds of thousands of regular, normal people have been made homeless, by the banks who have the houses insured, so they get their money by throwing the homeowners out. »www.propublica.org/article/forec···y-so-far

elray

join:2000-12-16
Santa Monica, CA
reply to mix
OPCC is one the OG's of the Homeless Industrial Complex.

Not exactly a credible source.

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to mix
said by mix:

Could you provide some backup documentation pertinent to these allegations?
--
"My hat, my cane, Jeeves".

miataman

join:2010-10-27
Chelmsford, MA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to mix
said by mix:

I have been to Toledo plenty of times.

LOL. Ohio, I assume, not Spain?