All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Frontier_Mat
@144.70.2.x

Frontier_Mat to nickmil

Anon

to nickmil

Re: [FiOS] Tennis Channel - when are we going to get it back?

Hi Nick,
I'm checking on what is in the works regarding the Tennis Channel.

Matt
Frontier_Mat

Frontier_Mat

Anon

I have a response. Currently there isn't a plan to add the Tennis Channel back to the Indiana FiOS line-up. If that changes, we'll announce the addition. matt.kelley@ftr.com

Matt
Frontier Communications Manager
rifleman69
join:2006-04-12
Beaverton, OR

rifleman69

What about Oregon and Washington Matt?
nickmil
join:2012-03-13

nickmil to Frontier_Mat

to Frontier_Mat
I'm in Washington state (Seattle).

Do we know the reason for not getting this channel back? Last time I called I was told that "negotiations are ongoing". It's been few months since then.

Thanks!
mgama
join:1999-08-17
Bothell, WA

mgama

Also in Washington. Long time FiOS customer, hoping to continue, but the other half keeps fighting to switch to Comcast for the tennis channel. Frontier, please solve the negotiations and bring it back.
tomab7
join:2006-06-13
Everett, WA

tomab7

Frontier does not add channels to it's lineup. Zero channels have been added since Verizon handed us off 3 years ago. Thus, I wouldn't expect to see the Tennis Channel or anything else added to Frontier. Sad but true.

I'm planning on taking my triple play to Comcast at the end of August unless things change before then.
rifleman69
Beaverton, OR

rifleman69

said by tomab7:

Frontier does not add channels to it's lineup. Zero channels have been added since Verizon handed us off 3 years ago. Thus, I wouldn't expect to see the Tennis Channel or anything else added to Frontier. Sad but true.

I'm planning on taking my triple play to Comcast at the end of August unless things change before then.

Want to bet that Frontier hasn't added a single channel since they took over?
tomab7
join:2006-06-13
Everett, WA

tomab7

"Want to bet that Frontier hasn't added a single channel since they took over?"

No, but thanks so much for the offer. Anyway I don't count garbage like the Oprah Channel, Korean language news network, Jehovah witness channel, and Home Shopping Network jewelry channel.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious to tomab7

Premium Member

to tomab7
said by tomab7:

Frontier does not add channels to it's lineup.

»[TV] Fox Soccer HD #584 was added about nine months ago to the newer Extreme HD and Ultimate HD packages.
darcilicious

darcilicious to rifleman69

Premium Member

to rifleman69
said by rifleman69:

Want to bet that Frontier hasn't added a single channel since they took over?

Tee hee, I'll take that bet For your post on the topic: »Re: [TV] Fox Soccer HD #584
joevorndran
join:2012-05-31
Fort Wayne, IN

joevorndran

Any new news on this? Now that the French Open 2012 has started, were missing half of the event because we don't have the Tennis channel...
rifleman69
Beaverton, OR

rifleman69

Pretty sure it's not coming back.

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious to joevorndran

Premium Member

to joevorndran
Agree with rifleman, probably not coming back, a few interesting posts in this thread about the Tennis Channel...

»[FiOS] Verizon (thus, Frontier?) dropping two channels