Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere to dillyhammer

Premium Member

to dillyhammer

Re: Cogeco cancelled, incompetence continues

said by dillyhammer:

....Make sure you get a receipt and tracking number, whatever you do. Since it was Cogeco that sent it to you, I think once you drop it off at the post office it becomes a problem between Cogeco and Canada Post if it goes missing.

That's what I would tell the judge anyway.

Mike

On one occasion, Bell began to bill me for a modem rental and when I asked why, they tried to say that I had not returned a modem when I in fact HAD done so (furthermore, it was a modem which I specifically told the rep who took my order NOT TO SEND when I first began my Biz account with them a few months prior, and the rep with whom I spoke later admitted to me that he could even see that original note on the file).

He then said "Could you find and FAX us a copy of the CP receipt ?"

I said that this was a matter between Bell & Canada Post, as Bell should have a record of the bar codes of all of the CP free return stickers which they issue with their boxes, and that they had better agree to work it out with CP, else I might just close my account, especially as the modem was not requested by me in the first place, and this was only insult to injury.

I also said that I prob'ly had the paperwork on file somewhere in my back-office, but I would have to pay someone to go and find it, and as such would have to bill Bell for that labour.

Bell backed down, and there were no further problems.

That is until their NEXT billing fuckup.