Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher

Re: [game] Children of Dune

How is Krisnatharok not a possible mafia? Have we learned nothing about Dethy and the use of logic?

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

He didn't say I wasn't, he said he didn't think I was the right lynch target. See:

said by Kristopher:

I'm filling in Block as the Mason now. Let's see how this looks.

Dezbend - Vanilla - UNSURE OF ALIGNMENT
Meningitis - Vanilla - UNSURE OF ALIGNMENT
Krisnatharok - Survivor - UNSURE OF ALIGNMENT
Archivis - JoAT | Night 1: Block KrisT | Night 2: Switch KrisT and Block - UNSURE OF ALIGNMENT
Blockfire - Most Likely Other Mason - INNOCENT
Jobbie - Da Bomb - Innocent Result - INNOCENT
tmodelt - Cop | Night 1: blocked | Night 2: Jobbie - INNOCENT
Kristopher - Doc | Night 1: Men | Night 2: Brom - INNOCENT

I think Dez is most likely, but it could be KrisN or Men too. Probably all three. Block wasn't on when I called for the Mason to come out, so he is most likely it. I think three of the top 4 are Mafia, or two and a survivor. There was no counter doc claim.

I've already voted myself and said I'm willing to go if it helps town.

However, with Meng and Dez at the top of the list, we should lynch one of them, investigate the other, and then either lynch the other (if guilty), or move on down the list to me and you tomorrow.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12

said by Krisnatharok:

He didn't say I wasn't, he said he didn't think I was the right lynch target for today.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Archivis

said by Archivis:

How is Krisnatharok not a possible mafia? Have we learned nothing about Dethy and the use of logic?

He is possible. If there are three mafia, he could easily be one of them. As a matter of fact, he would have to be, cause his Indie role would be a lie. If there is 2 mafia, then his Indie role makes sense, due to the rule of 25%. Understand?

If we follow the rule of 25%, there is three non town roles. Either 3 mafia, or 2 mafia and a survivor. I think he's lying, personally, but I don't think he's the best candidate for today's lynch. Men or Dez is. Leaning towards Dez, but Men will do. You aren't cleared to me, Arch, so your quick push to lynch KrisN is highly suspect.

Be back later, douches.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

said by Kristopher:

Arch, so your quick push to lynch KrisN is highly suspect.

Was there ever a time where I was not highly suspect? Every 15 posts, you remind everyone about this. Too much dry humping the desk imo.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK