Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

BliZZardX
Premium
join:2002-08-18
Toronto, ON
reply to Davesnothere

Re: START has a Discussion Forum at DSLR !

Thanks

I didn't mean to my browser favourites, I meant to dslreports favourites which I always use to browse this site

For example if you go to the About page for Canadian broadband: »Canadian Broadband

Under Interests, you see
It is not on your favorite list yet: [add it]
Favorite forums keep your interests on one easy to use page

Then your favourites show up under favourite forums and updated posts here and here:
»/forums/fav
»/postlist

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
I personally use the ' DSLR forum mini-bar and stick a custom icon from the box list on each forum I 'mark'. Easily accessible no matter what board I'm on. Of course you'll only see that if you're logged into DSLR.

BliZZardX
Premium
Toronto, ON
I use that mini-bar to access fav forums and new posts too. Where is the green + though and what does that do?

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5

1 edit
said by BliZZardX:

I use that mini-bar to access fav forums and new posts too. Where is the green + though and what does that do?

green button is on the mini-bar, U press opens up a flyout dialog where you can choose the icon you want on your min-bar to 'identify' the forum, and you can add a title to it too. The icons are fairly stock, nothing particularly "iconic" as far as themes go. When you're on a page you allready have an icon set for there is no green button because now its a red one to do the opposite and delete that icon from your mini-bar. By the way theres also a mini-bar config manager HERE

--
You see there is only one constant. One universal. It is the only real truth. Causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect.

Motorola SB6120-1.0.6.1, Netgear RangeMax WNDR3700v1, Dupont POI, eXtreme Cable Pr0 28/1:4/4 Unlimited.

BliZZardX
Premium
Toronto, ON
If I click the mini-bar wrench I only get Location and Icon size options, no green buttons

This seems pretty unconventional, how did you learn about it?

I've been using Favourite Forums literally for as long as I've been registered, but the forum has to be on a special list in order to be added by users: »/forums/all?ch ··· choose=1