All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude
join:2003-08-04

19579823 (banned)

What Do You Like Least About DSLreports?

I guess i dont like the latest changes to the site WHICH WERE UN-NEEDED,it was better before........ (And easier to find the bases in the main list)

But other than that,I LOVE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Justin

vaxvms
ferroequine fan
Premium Member
join:2005-03-01
Polar Park

1 recommendation

vaxvms

Premium Member

This forum is for raising of feature requests or new ideas for the site unrelated to forums, community, stars, member pages, chat, social, and so on.
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

1 recommendation

19579823 (banned)

Yes I know but we dont have a general FEEDBACK message base so i figured i would post it here..... (I wonder if the staff doesnt mind seeing they havent moved it)
intok (banned)
join:2012-03-15

3 recommendations

intok (banned) to 19579823

to 19579823

Re: What Do You Like Least About DSLreports?

The number of right wingnuts on the site, especially those in news articles, theres a strong possibility they are being paid by a PR firm to post as part of a a "Work From Home" scheme. You can tell who they are as they always follow the exact same talking points and never deviate from them.

Johkal
Cool Cat
MVM
join:2002-11-13
Pennsyltucky

1 recommendation

Johkal to 19579823

MVM

to 19579823
Honestly; nothing.

state
stress magnet
Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory

2 recommendations

state to 19579823

Mod

to 19579823
Spammers. I absolutely hate spam..

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

1 recommendation

David to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
I grow tired of:

1.) provider bashing
2.) not enough geek stories (which I think would make this site a bit more unique. Loved the router articles which I am shocked made it!)

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

1 recommendation

drew to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
The Red and Blue Rooms.

There was never and will never be a larger circlejerk than those two forums.
intok (banned)

intok (banned)

said by drew:

The Red and Blue Rooms.

Yeah, combine them and call it the "War Room".

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· qVGP-GPM

state
stress magnet
Mod
join:2002-02-08
Purgatory

state

Mod

said by intok:

It was tried once, didn't work out very well.
intok (banned)

intok (banned)

Can't be worse then the current echo chambers. Let em' rip eachother apart.

swintec
Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

1 recommendation

swintec to drew

Premium Member

to drew
said by drew:

The Red and Blue Rooms.

Boy you got that right. It is to the point sometimes that I wonder how some of those posters function day to day in real life.

Weirdal
Premium Member
join:2003-06-28
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
The people.

chamberc
Premium Member
join:2008-08-05
Addison, TX

chamberc to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
Liberal nutcase posters.

Weirdal
Premium Member
Grand Island, NE

2 recommendations

Weirdal

Premium Member

See what I mean?
Expand your moderator at work

Omega
Premium Member
join:2002-07-30
Golden, CO

Omega to state

Premium Member

to state

said by state:

said by intok:

It was tried once, didn't work out very well.

I think its because there are a large number of both extreme right wing and left wing people on this board and the moderates grew tired of dealing with it, so the room became a war zone.

Anyway, I don't have any complaints about this site except that they got rid of the stars.
billydunwood
join:2008-04-23
united state

1 recommendation

billydunwood to 19579823

to 19579823
What I like the least is:
-If you start a RANT about Dslreports, they will lock the topic. If you start a PRAISE about them, they will not lock it.
- 2nd thing, the mods sometimes piss me off. They sent me an im one time "warning" me I was mean to an anonymous user on a topic in automotive, and my comments were deleted. However, I wasn't mean. And, I can't reply to their IM, as it is from System. Sometimes they delete my comments to a topic without telling me why.

MgA_ODEN
Excessive
Premium Member
join:2002-12-28
Spring, TX

MgA_ODEN to Omega

Premium Member

to Omega

said by Omega See Profile
Anyway, I don't have any complaints about this site except that they got rid of the stars. :

This !
intok (banned)

intok (banned) to billydunwood

to billydunwood
said by billydunwood:

- 2nd thing, the mods sometimes piss me off. They sent me an im one time "warning" me I was mean to an anonymous user on a topic in automotive, and my comments were deleted. However, I wasn't mean. And, I can't reply to their IM, as it is from System. Sometimes they delete my comments to a topic without telling me why.

I had one of those over in Home Improvement when I asked a question as to why people obsess over they lawn to the point of putting toxic herbicides on it so it will stay just one specific type of grass.

I mean come on, I thought the point of a lawn is to be something softer then sun baked earth to play football on.

Ol Drippy
RIP,,, FRIEND
Premium Member
join:2003-10-22
Grand Island, NE

Ol Drippy to 19579823

Premium Member

to 19579823
lol since when was there a major change to DSLR? This place seems ancient.
billydunwood
join:2008-04-23
united state

billydunwood to intok

to intok
said by intok:

said by billydunwood:

I had one of those over in Home Improvement when I asked a question as to why people obsess over they lawn to the point of putting toxic herbicides on it so it will stay just one specific type of grass.

I mean come on, I thought the point of a lawn is to be something softer then sun baked earth to play football on.

Seriously. They take it a little too seriously.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to intok

Premium Member

to intok
said by intok:

said by billydunwood:

you usually get that when you post something a forum pet doesn't agree with and every mod has their own pets[you know people that can post anything and get away with it but you post the EXACT SAME THING and get a red envelope]
intok (banned)

intok (banned)

So soup gnatzi mods power trippin'?
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned)

said by intok :
The number of right wingnuts on the site, especially those in news articles, theres a strong possibility they are being paid by a PR firm to post as part of a a "Work From Home" scheme.
Yeah seems like every site has them doesnt it?
intok (banned)

intok (banned)

It's fun catching them on a radio show, they can get everything out just fine from the script, but if you ask them anything else suddenly they are at a loss for words. That doesn't work so well online though, but you can use their circle logic against them.

Cause really, theres no possible way for that many people to be completely laser focused to say literally the exact same thing as if they where all of one mind if you can't even find 5 random people to agree on where to go for lunch let alone dozens of geopolitical, economic and issues.

mod_wastrel
anonome
join:2008-03-28

mod_wastrel to Ol Drippy

to Ol Drippy

said by Ol Drippy:

...since when was there a major change to DSLR?

That's what I like best about BBR--no stupid changes for the sake of change. There've been tons of feature and function changes over the years, but the basic look and feel of the site has remained--thankfully--pretty much the same.

Weirdal
Premium Member
Grand Island, NE

Weirdal

Premium Member

said by mod_wastrel:

said by Ol Drippy:

...since when was there a major change to DSLR?

That's what I like best about BBR--no stupid changes for the sake of change. There've been tons of feature and function changes over the years, but the basic look and feel of the site has remained--thankfully--pretty much the same.

It's true, 90's web design is the best web design.
19579823 (banned)
An Awesome Dude

19579823 (banned)

Yes you can say that again my friend

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Premium Member
join:2000-08-06
DSotM

rockotman to intok

Premium Member

to intok

said by intok:

said by drew:

The Red and Blue Rooms.

At one time, they were just one room, called the back room.

There were some real funny pissin' contests in there.