Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Dunga Bee

Re: [game] Newbie F11 Take 2

This is only blockfire's second or third game. So far, he's making typical newbie mistakes playing wise. He's real aggressive to start off, quick to jump on something, and a little slow to back off.

Krisn, however, should know better than to immediately try and piggy back a day 1 vote. This isn't exactly your first rodeo, cowboy.

Neither Kris nor Ant are in this time, so both of my day 1 votes are MIA. Convince me to vote Archivis instead of you.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
To clarify about blockfire, he's making typical *town* nub mistakes. He's excited to play and contribute and that kind of exuberance looks scummy most of the time.

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1
i'm not aggressive, i'm bored at work. not a lot of activity on any of the website I prowl when bored.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
^ this lol.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

To clarify about blockfire, he's making typical *town* nub mistakes. He's excited to play and contribute and that kind of exuberance looks scummy most of the time.

Don't discard Block just yet he has played as Mafia, Town and Indie already so he knows how the game goes.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

Krisn, however, should know better than to immediately try and piggy back a day 1 vote. This isn't exactly your first rodeo, cowboy.

Who am I piggybacking?
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Jobbie
Go back and look at the last game. He played it much cooler, particularly after ekster and I told him to back off after he started drawing fire.

Hopefully he can avoid being me. I win almost every game as mafia and barely garner a vote if I'm scum, but I get lynched as town every time.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to Krisnatharok

Weeeee

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
Are you still going on about me and Jobbie voting each other? Sorry I fell asleep!

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
reply to ProtusMose
err wtf. did you edit or am I smoking crack? I'm not 100%, I'm not 1000%, I'm 5000% you're the father you voted for the same person as jobbie.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

Pic

roflmao +1 internets

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

err wtf. did you edit or am I smoking crack? I'm not 100%, I'm not 1000%, I'm 5000% you're the father you voted for the same person as jobbie.

I have only voted for KrisN the whole game so unless he votes for himself....

FoS PM
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
reply to ProtusMose
slowly put down the crack pipe.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
said by f0rtys3ven:

inorite.flac

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1
reply to f0rtys3ven
either that ^ or pass, brolaf

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI
come on man.

only grass is cool.

crack is whack.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
reply to ProtusMose
That there is the funniest post I've seen in a while. Bravo for making me actually laugh out loud. Nice.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to f0rtys3ven
said by f0rtys3ven:

LOL!

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

Dat's right, I hacked your account and ninja-edited the picture you posted.

--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.