share rss forum feed

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA
reply to ekster

Re: [game] Newbie F11 Take 2

What is the town "noob" role?

This game seemed hard to play because of inactivity. I was going to be active no matter my role because it was my first game but as the game wore on, it did seem like it was getting obvious that I was mafia because KrisN and I were always trying to stir the pot.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4

That's the catch. The longer a Lynch or Lose lasts, the easier it is to pinpoint the mafia. The votes that sat on modem (or vote, even with ekster's miscount), had me leaning towards him being town. Men's inactivity, coupled with the push on him, showed me he was most likely town. I was torn between you, KrisN, and Protus, but in the end, I figured you and KrisN. If it would have dragged on, or Men had more of an active role, I think one of the two of you would have been lynched. Most likely KrisN. Then you would have had to choose who to kill overnight (would have killed Modem, if I were you), and hope that you could convince the final party that Protus/Men was the other mafia.

As it turns out, you guys just flat out won. Men's inactivity, while beneficial for the town during the first 1/2 of the LoL, became quickly detrimental once Protus voted him.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Dunga Bee
Put A Little Butter On It

join:2004-07-26
USA

I was sweating bullets waiting for KrisN to get online once PM voted for Meng.

I kept trying to drum up conversation to get things moving but with Meng totally MIA and Modem on to me, my options were really dwindling.

Thankfully Mose broke the deadlock. I was considering a vote on KrisN just to muddy the water.

I will not be able to play the "umm..how does this work" card next time which may have been my best weapon..lol

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Dunga Bee

said by Dunga Bee:

What is the town "noob" role?

Plain townie. I'm just poking fun at PM.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5

GG all and thanks for hosting ekster.