how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

ummmnoos

@cgocable.net
reply to oh LOOK

Re: Rogers uses Fed Regulations to Screw People

For Sale: House with perfect cell signal plus you never need to pay for service and they will also pay you.

I'd buy that house. In my mind it adds value.

In this day and age cell service is a must.

milnoc

join:2001-03-05
H3B
kudos:2

But the neighbours don't get the same benefits, and the value of their homes will go down because of the eyesore.
--
Watch my future television channel's public test broadcast!
»thecanadianpublic.com/live

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

said by milnoc:

But the neighbours don't get the same benefits, and the value of their homes will go down because of the eyesore.

How does the expression go...... let them mange gateaux, or something like that?

milnoc

join:2001-03-05
H3B
kudos:2

Do you remember what happened to the lady who said that?

MaynardKrebs
Heave Steve, for the good of the country
Premium
join:2009-06-17
kudos:4

said by milnoc:

Do you remember what happened to the lady who said that?

Manicure?

telco_mtl

join:2012-01-06
reply to milnoc

said by milnoc:

the same tempest is going on right now in chateauguay, public put up about 3-4 of this style antenna around the town. One thing people dont seem to realize is the antennas on church steeples. in the 5 neighboring towns around my place i can count at least 6 churches with cell antennas on the steeples (some of these churches are right next to houses (ste-margeurite youville in chateauguay)) and one of them has an FM radio antenna on it too!

hm

@videotron.ca

In chateauguay, this started a couple of years ago. I recall posting it in this forum. But in chateauguay, these were full size towers if I recall right going up in peoples yards.

I do, however, recall the latest round over there being about the ones in church steeples...

telco_mtl

join:2012-01-06

said by hm :

In chateauguay, this started a couple of years ago. I recall posting it in this forum. But in chateauguay, these were full size towers if I recall right going up in peoples yards.

I do, however, recall the latest round over there being about the ones in church steeples...

in chateauguay the thing a few years back was the 3 towers that appeared around the corner of maple and danjou. the latest one is because public put one at the chato centre motel and le carrefour in october and tried to put one on the legion.

the church steeple thing has seemed to pass under the radar, they have been up for years and some are well disguised.