FFH5
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to Desdinova

Re: $1500?

said by Desdinova:

Once again, considering their deceptive history, it could be earning a lot more than that and they're misreporting the numbers to support their position (but there's no direct evidence for that and it's only speculation).

And what makes you think K & M Telephone Company has a history of being deceptive? This isn't Verizon or AT&T here.

deeeer

@sbc.com
said by FFH5:

said by Desdinova:

Once again, considering their deceptive history, it could be earning a lot more than that and they're misreporting the numbers to support their position (but there's no direct evidence for that and it's only speculation).

And what makes you think K & M Telephone Company has a history of being deceptive? This isn't Verizon or AT&T here.

Now, now. Karl has an axe to grind and your messing it up. He linked his own op-ed as his supporting article to show his statement as fact.

BiggA

join:2005-11-23
EARTH
LOL. That and who cares? Considering people made 13 phone calls all year, I don't think anyone cares about it.
Expand your moderator at work

Desdinova
Premium
join:2003-01-26
Gaithersburg, MD
reply to FFH5

Re: $1500?

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I was referring to the overall perceptions of the telco industry (in what I perceive to be most folks' opinion) and not K & M Telephone Company specifically. I have no specific reason to accuse them; it's simply a kneejerk reaction to all representatives of the telco industry. Kinda like how the majority of people get nervous when they see a cop in their rear view mirror; you'll go into a defensive mode (check speed, maybe do a quick mental inventory of how they've been driving over the past few miles to think if they might have done anything to attract their attention).

But I still think their position would be more sympathetic if they could have tossed in those numbers when they mentioned the categories of cost.