uniqs
share rss forum feed

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to Jobbie

Re: [game] Newbie F11

You claim you unvoted Dunga because it was a Day 1 fun vote, but this post makes it seem different:

»Re: [game] Newbie F11

Your vote stood after some review of his play.

Also @47, if Dunga seemed so innocent, then why is Jobbie not being looked at as well as me, considering we both had our votes on Dunga for most of Day 1.

@Dunga, I've been more active this game than I am in most games. I'm usually pretty quiet. And yes, I want to defend myself strongly because I know I am town, and generating conversation with other people can let them look back at that later on in the game to see it.

@Everyone, the past 3 real life days I've started the conversation in the morning (maybe that's cause I get to work so early? I don't know) trying to drum up talking, trying to get info into the game. I'm doing this to help the town, to prevent the game from getting stale. Review and see.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
I am not putting any stake in day one first votes.

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to Brom
Also, Jobbie removed said vote when it became a meaningful one.

Jobbie seems genuine in his pro town actions.

I am not getting that same feeling from you.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Brom
This is my vote for ]Dunga, if you don't see a fun vote we are in trouble:

»Re: [game] Newbie F11

Funny you quoted that post since it show exactly what my point was, I was just explaining Dunga how he needs to be careful with his posting and showing that people with more games can get him in trouble and also showing it with my vote.

As soon as the drew deal started I retired my vote to keep the charts clean and focus on the matter at hand.

You are trying way to hard to throw FUD all around me.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
Haha, I realized that and wanted to clarify.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
All good man, lets see what the night will bring to us.