spc
Search similar:

uniqs
segwaysurfer
join:2012-04-13
Saint Louis, MO

segwaysurfer

St Louis LAN Parties

I am going to be starting some LAN parties with our first one being in June, and would like to see if there would be anyone interested in joining. The St Louis area is a dead zone for the LAN scene, and I would like to get a group going.

We have a LAN scheduled for 6/9/2012, and would like to know if anyone would be interested.

Here is a link to a board I set up to keep track of everything. Feel free to register and participate!

stllanparty.net

David
Premium Member
join:2002-05-30
Granite City, IL

David

Premium Member

I would come just to watch really, I don't do much gaming. hell I would come just to find fellow local geeks to talk to.

marigolds
Gainfully employed, finally
MVM
join:2002-05-13
Saint Louis, MO

marigolds to segwaysurfer

MVM

to segwaysurfer
Throw it up on meetup.com and on twitter with #stl tags.
Unfortunately this weekend would have been great in conjunction with Geekway to the West.

It's a long ways out too. I bet you could get one of the Cherokee St tech startups to host, like The Able Few.
Brainded
join:2007-06-17
Columbia, MO

Brainded to segwaysurfer

to segwaysurfer
Speaking from experience, there used to be a halfway decent scene. My group (CCLAN) used to drive there for LANs every few months, and a number of those people would come to Columbia when we hosted something too. The groups kind of fell apart at both ends for various reasons (including the fact that everything can be played online, and many things MUST now, not to mention consoles) and I have not heard about much in the past few years.