share rss forum feed

Niarlan
Excelsior
Premium
join:2002-11-09
Manville, NJ
reply to DarkLogix

Re: [Spoiler] The advengers

At least after 1 bad and 1 ok films they got the hulk right....he even had a bit of dialog there...loved the bit after he and Thor took down one of the big ships....lol...Joss can sure script the funny.

Nia

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1
I am so happy there were no "origins" in this movie. And yes, I agree this Hulk version seemed to be ok, as a supporting role. Out of the 3 actors to play Hulk, I still think Edward Norton did it the best, as Banner.

I just wish there'd be another peek into the firefly universe.
--
Care Bear This: If anything I say offends you, then you have a problem. As I am a stranger to you, so my words should have zero emotional impact on you. If they do, please seek help from Dr. Phil.
Tardfarmers, the home of Dr. Dan.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO

2 recommendations

said by Snakeoil:

Out of the 3 actors to play Hulk, I still think Edward Norton did it the best, as Banner.

Hate to get old school on you, but Bill Bixby nailed the role of Bruce Banner in the old TV show. The Hulk parts were dumb, but the Banner stuff was spot on.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Octavean
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
New York, NY
kudos:1
said by footballdude:

said by Snakeoil:

Out of the 3 actors to play Hulk, I still think Edward Norton did it the best, as Banner.

Hate to get old school on you, but Bill Bixby nailed the role of Bruce Banner in the old TV show. The Hulk parts were dumb, but the Banner stuff was spot on.

No man,....no,...

I believe Stowe Griffin from “Family Guy” was actually the better “Bruce Banner”,…..

Observe:

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSGgl9jG9vo