Premium
join:2002-11-08
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to f0rtys3ven

Re: [NBA] The Official NBA Playoffs/Finals Thread 2012

said by f0rtys3ven:

I am hoping Kobe will's his team to the finals and takes another ring from LeBron.

OKC will be the biggest challenge.

If the Lakers continue to play the way they played tonight, it'll be a short second round for them.

Retired6
Premium
join:2002-11-09
Earth
OKC is tough, but let's go Lakers.

Once again, Nada for LeBron..:+)

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI
reply to KeepOnRockin
Agreed its more of a prayer than a bet.

But if the big man wanna play like super stars they can and then the team becomes hard to beat. Guess we will see who shows up.

Also, so sick of Metta World Peace. Why do the best defence men have to be retarted. I guess hes just kobe's rodman.
--
This is because I can spell konfusion with a K. And i can like it.This is to dying in anothers arms. and why i had to try it.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4
reply to Retired6
Lebrick or Lechoke came through again last night. I'm cheering for the local team Sixers all the way.

Alcohol
Premium
join:2003-05-26
Climax, MI
I never understood Boshs role in heat until yesterday.

Lebron and wade can't win without bosh? Seriously? I guess this gives them an excuse to lose this year.
--
I found the key to success but somebody changed the lock.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
Bosh does play a role. Perimeter guys such as Lebron don't like to go bang down low. Can he play down there? Yes he has the height, speed, and power but it takes a lot more energy down there. Lebron even said himself that it is more taxing. But yeah another reason for them to have an excuse.

Retired6
Premium
join:2002-11-09
Earth
Miami can make all the excuses they want - No ring for LeBron....nada, zilch...f%#k'em.

And it's another season gone by. Go 76er's.:+)