Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

scorp64

join:2012-02-23
Fredericksburg, VA
reply to uxbfool

Re: [General] Home Fusion install scheduled

Well I'm jealous. We called yesterday to try and get HomeFusion installed and were told no. They said its because they "can't guarantee a consistent connection." Even though they acknowledge we have 4G in our area and even though my Xoom tablet with 4G has a consistent connection, even in our basement.

Lamiel

join:2008-04-05
Saint Johns, MI
Reviews:
·Skyweb Online

said by scorp64:

Well I'm jealous. We called yesterday to try and get HomeFusion installed and were told no. They said its because they "can't guarantee a consistent connection." Even though they acknowledge we have 4G in our area and even though my Xoom tablet with 4G has a consistent connection, even in our basement.

Take a look at www.millenicom.com. I know I've already pushed them in this thread (a couple of times), but just in case you didn't see the previous posts, I wanted to make sure you knew your options.
--
Core2Quad Q9450 @ 3.4GHz, XFX 780i SLI mobo, MSI GTX 560 OC, 4GB Patriot Viper DDR2-1066, Samsung 20x optical, Samsung F3 1TB HDD, Antec TP3 650 watt PSU, CoolerMaster Centurion 5 case, Win7 Home Premium 64 bit...