spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Mior

@slic.com

my fiber is cheaper and better!

Just got Slic FTTH and my 20/5 connection is 69.95. of course bundling will make it cheaper, but in upstate wayyy upstate ny time warner doesn't have docsis 3.0 yet. fastest speeds available were turbo 15. So yes I am very happy I have fiber and TMC knows where the door is

join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

1 edit
and 99.9999% of the country will never see SLIC by your local ILEC let alone FTTH to start off with. and more chances than any- local USF fees probably paid for your FTTH.

Your FTTH company is NOTHING compared to TWC, 1,000 Customers? TWC has nothing to worry about.

"1,000 Broadband Customers!

As of May 1, 2012, Slic Network Solutions has reached 1,000 broaband subscribers and counting. We'd like to thank all of our customers for their continued patronage and look forward to serving new customers as our network continues to expand.

We are currently scheduling installations in Dickinson, Dickinson Center, Flackville, Knapps Station, Crary Mills, and Pierrepont service areas with the Plains Road and Star Lake (North) areas following.

On behalf of all Slic and Nicholville Telephone employees ... thank you all for helping us reach this milestone. ?

bshampine

join:2010-04-08
Gouverneur, NY
reply to Mior
hey mior what part of upstate ny are you from? Im located near fort drum ny and I get crappy speeds.