Search similar:

uniqs

jarablue
Always be true to yourself
join:2001-06-11
Worcester, MA

jarablue

150meg tier? Yeah ok.

Has anyone really tried to get 150 from Verizon? You have to call about 100 times hoping to get someone that knows anything about it then when you do it's an act of god to get it installed. I really doubt by June these upgrades will roll out. I hope I'm wrong but I wonder what type of hoops I'm going to go through in trying to convince the reps at Verizon this is actually true.
serge87
join:2009-11-29
New York

serge87

said by jarablue:

Has anyone really tried to get 150 from Verizon? You have to call about 100 times hoping to get someone that knows anything about it then when you do it's an act of god to get it installed. I really doubt by June these upgrades will roll out. I hope I'm wrong but I wonder what type of hoops I'm going to go through in trying to convince the reps at Verizon this is actually true.

I've had it for 8 months now. The upgrades are just simply going to be re-provisioning for the customers on the respective tiers that have speed boosts on June 18. I don't think it will be a physical hardware upgrade, but I may be wrong.

mig288
Premium Member
join:2002-07-13
Cherry Hill, NJ

mig288

Premium Member

Any increases are welcomed. Tomorrow I have my install between 9 am - 12 pm. Getting the 35/35 and would love to have that bump to 75/35...

Great news...!
htin11
join:2000-08-10
Flushing, NY

htin11 to jarablue

to jarablue
said by jarablue:

it depends on what your area is on. If you are on BPON they need to upgrade your hardware (ONT and etc). If you are GPON you can get it already. I'm on GPON and have 150/35 tier, even tho upload is at 55mbps
yankeesfan
join:2003-01-14
Stafford, VA

yankeesfan

How do you tell if you are on GPON or BPON?
htin11
join:2000-08-10
Flushing, NY

htin11

it depends on what ONT they install in your house, that's how you can tell.