All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
DoctorT
join:2011-07-23
Hamilton, ON

DoctorT to Gone

to Gone

Re: [Hamilton] Is Cogeco Increasing Speeds?

I'm in the North end of St. Catharines and bell says I qualify for 25/10. Currently on 16/1 though (realistically 16.5/0.9). Maybe I'll switch over if they give me some nice promotion. ;P Those uploads look really nice.
I'm near the Scott and Geneva intersection, but closer to bell's Linwell CO building.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium Member
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON

dillyhammer

Premium Member

said by DoctorT:

I'm in the North end of St. Catharines and bell says I qualify for 25/10. Currently on 16/1 though (realistically 16.5/0.9). Maybe I'll switch over...

Exercise extreme caution. You might want to read up on some of the modem issues they're having over in the broadband and tsi forums. My area just got wired up for 25/10 and I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole at the moment.

Mike

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone to DoctorT

Premium Member

to DoctorT
said by DoctorT:

I'm in the North end of St. Catharines and bell says I qualify for 25/10. Currently on 16/1 though (realistically 16.5/0.9). Maybe I'll switch over if they give me some nice promotion. ;P Those uploads look really nice.
I'm near the Scott and Geneva intersection, but closer to bell's Linwell CO building.

I popped my Grandfather's phone number into Teksavvy's page and it qualified for 25/7 on there, too. They must have just lit these up.

Only a matter of time now before there's Fibe TV.